Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Need a nitrado server with costum drops and a starter with a flyer and decently boosted

E

Ethan Dunlop

Need a nitrado server with costum drops and a starter with a flyer and decently boosted

S

Steven Whiting

N

Naim Djdraco

The Lost World Server 1 [EU] The Lost World

Welcome to the peaceful Island of the Lost World, Where the lost survivors have a chance to create their own Kingdoms and be part of a modern era,
With Banks and Arenas to help you and entertain you . This world brings you peace and even protects you when your OFFLINE . However be warned 24/7 PVP so dont upset people

Stats

Taming x5
Harvest x3
Egg Lay x0.7
Mating x0.7
Egg Hatching x5
Maturing x5

Server 1 [EU] The Lost World Wastelands

The Forgotten Wastelands
The Most Dangerous Island Found by Humans with heat waves and sandstorms. Are you strong enough to survive?
With no rules and no help on the island this remote destination has great resources and high stats great oppourtunity for explores to cash in on all the available resources and to find the Phoenix. (The portal is always opend to cross over to Lost World)

Stats

Taming x8
Harvest x7
Egg Lay x0.5
Mating x0.5
Egg Hatching x8
Maturing x8
Loot Boosted

Player
Weight 20
Crafting speed 10
Oxygen 10
Temperature fortitude 10
Stamina 10
Torpidity 10
Speed 5
Dino (tamed)
Weight 20
Stamina 5
Affinity Dino (tamed)
Speed 20

Cross Travel Enabled

N

Naim Djdraco

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

C

Connor Young

Sad u need a starter

B

Bradley George

Hello all! Come check out our nitrado hosted game of thrones themed ark server today!

-London based 50 slot nitrado server
-18 years old or older ONLY!
-Starter packs
-Map: ragnarok
-PvE weekdays with PvP weekends
-No ORP make alliances!
-Events/Community trading
-Boosted drops/Fishing Loot
-Community center
-Stats are everything around 8x (Some stats are more boosted)
-Facebook group -

R

Rach Marie

⭐ARK - Poise PVP / NO Rules.⭐

Hey man I think our server would be great for you!! Our numbers are increasing like crazy ❗❗
You're here because you're trying to find the PERFECT new server for yourself/your tribe mates? Well look no further!

⭐Our server is run by two mature, friendly people and we are always open to changes. Is there something you're quite not liking? Tell us. We will listen.

Are you tired of nitrado servers that are way too boosted and virtually take the fun grind out of the game?

-NO RULES
❗-NO ADMIN ABUSE
-BOOSTED DROPS
-10x BREEDING, MATING, HARVESTING
❌-8x XP
-FUN EVENTS FOR EVERYONE
-OFFLINE RAIDING PERMITTED
- IF YOURE A SINGLE PLAYER AND ARE WORRIED YOULL GET WIPED WHILE BUILDING, please message me personally. (Single players or tribes of two only)

I'm very open to new ideas for people that are apart of our new, fun server!!
It definitely won't hurt to give it a try! If you have ANY questions just send me a personal message or ask in the comments.. ☺☺
I look forward to hearing from you all!

Add earthling Rach for an invite OR server name under 'unofficial pc sessions' is 'POiSE PVP 24/7 - NO rules! x10 BOOSTED Drops'
❤

ADMIN GAMERTAGS
Earthlingrach (me)
Ryan2112 (Ryan)

R

Reegan Lastovicka

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom