Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Myself and two friends are looking for a clan. My friends have been into Destiny since...

D

Desiree Emory

Myself and two friends are looking for a clan. My friends have been into Destiny since the first one, I just switched from console to PC so I need friends. We are all over 21, in case that was a concern.

Just want the clan to be chill and have people who have a sense of humor. Anyone? ☺

M

Meaux Vail

[PC][NA]- [Loathe Us] - (recruiting NOW) Competitive Clan | Clan Perks | (Active, Raids, PvP, Discord, etc): ***Comment for Invite please***

Friendly group of players looking to grow and help one another gear up and make a name for ourselves.

We have 60+ members now and are growing very fast. Feel free to click the link and let yourself in guardian.

We have literally gained 150k exp since yesterday.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I

Ivanovic Simon

Well since ur a girl. That wont be an issue just wait til all them Thirsty ladssss see this post

T

Travis Stansel

Level 6 Clan.

R

Robert Hampsten

Come on over and check us out. We are a new clan looking to expand our ranks.

G

Gregory Lucas

I’ll post later but you can look up destiny’s Spartans. We have an active group always doing nightfall’s and public events. Really anything you need

R

Robby Poole

Add me if you want! My clan is small so if you join another that's okay, I'm all for friends though. Any of you can add me tbh. I also have a discord at discord.me/doup if anyone wants to join as well. Don't have to be in our clan to play

G

Gregory Lucas

L

Luc-Eric Proulx

Growing clan of 50!
Level 3!

PvP and PvE.

NA based !

ENG FR

All welcome to join

Check out our #Destiny2 clan!

R

Reed Paschall

I’m not on to add you but me and the boys got a Clan, not a huge fan of the name personally but it’s jus us 6 and could always use more peeps. We are just about that grind and talkin shit makin jokes, strolling the crucible hunting down Barry Allen’s. Always a time and place to eff off too though. Two of us are definitely vets, all but one of the others have plenty experience.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom