Contact advertising [email protected]

My PC is more than capable of VR, but honestly, I like using a keyboard, mouse,...

M

Marcus Dean Adams

My PC is more than capable of VR, but honestly, I like using a keyboard, mouse, monitor and speakers/headphones. I don't want to have to set up an entire room specifically for gaming to make sure I don't trip over the dog or get tangled up in the wires or yank my PC off the desk or whatever. Even the controls schemes in most VR games I've seen just look down right stupid. Teleporting from place to place? Really? In Skyrim?

It seems like VR is something that would be legitimately useful in some situations, but gaming is not one of them, at least for most people right now.

Μ

Μιχαλης Βασιλακης

i dissagree , vr is a relatively new technology which has room for improvements thats true , but if you havent played paranormal activity or resident evil in vr you dont know what horror game looks like trust me. Plus, even the manufacturers have said that VR is not ready for realease so be patient wait a little bit longer and you will see you will not be dissapointed.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom