Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch My parents always told me, "If nobody does it for you, you gotta do it yourself" so...

R

RX Gaming

My parents always told me, "If nobody does it for you, you gotta do it yourself" so imma do it myself. (for the people who don't understand, my parents told me they won't buy me mario odyssey cuz i got my switch with splatoon a week ago so basically imma buy mario odyssey myself with the money i earned myself from youtube )

H

Halister Fernando

That's the way dude

C

Cristiam Ortiz

Or you can always uber

M

Mark Nalon

You found youtube to be profitable?

K

Kevin Thai

Nice!

A

Anthony Giardinella

That's the way it's done . Grats

H

Halister Fernando

Nice that you can make money with youtube, I wish I could do that too but I don't have enough time to edit videos and all this stuffs xD life tends to get way busier when you get married

J

Jessica Amber Tuls

Good on you, dude.

K

Kenny Kuang

Cool. I gotta support your channel.

D

Dylan Pereira

Proud of you for buying something with your own money, first steps into becoming an adult!

S

Steve Stvo Jay

That's the spirit! Congrats to your entrepreneurship!

G

Gustavo Jordán Ramírez

Cool if you make enough to pay it for anyway it's your money, so you have like 100000 subs?

J

Johnny Watkins

Good job man!!

C

Carlos Ramirez

Nice, it’s always good to work for what you want, it’s the best feeling once you reach your goal, hopefully one day my channel will start making earnings as yours

J

John Asuncion Hernandez

Thats the spirit! I'm starting youtube now, but I'm 23, wish I started young like you lol, you got tons of opportunities and a future ahead of you on the platform, best of luck, and enjoy the game.

A

Azael Guerra

Dude that’s great keep up with the YouTube videos

D

Derek Jacobs

Just pre ordered mine :)

D

Derek Jacobs

A

Andy Patterson

O

Olimar Cloud