Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch My Nintendo Switch appreciation Post. Not gonna lie, the genius of the Switch is...

M

Marco Maltese

My Nintendo Switch appreciation Post.

Not gonna lie, the genius of the Switch is actually still amazing me. Yesterday two colleagues were arguing over the who was the best at Fifa (as lads do) and how they would settle it over their ps4s later.
So I suggested that we settle it tomorrow (today) at work if I bring my Switch in. We only had enough time for one game and one was still eating so 2 ps4 only players and 1 Xbox only player and me Nintendo only played 2 on 2 match having a right proper laugh just having a game on Fifa. This was only made possible because of the Switch. Not one of them mentioned anything about quality compared to ps4 or Xbox. Only that they had to play with a sideways joy con lol (which in fairness is wierd if your used to a traditional controller).
So, it looks like playing Switch at work might actually become a thing now.
Thankyou Nintendo.

A

Anders Højd

Nintendo is awesome (^-^) as usual

M

Matti Moilanen

I got my Switch a couple days ago and it is amazing. Last night was the first night I undocked my Switch and brought it with me to bed :) so cool. It's innovative, and one word to describe Nintendo and the Switch is=Nifty. Nifty!

It's a great hybrid console.

R

Rivas Antonio

Nintendo slowly taking over the world.

R

Rich Ferree

The SWITCH is a one of a kind console.

N

Nathan Philip Barclay

The Switch is a insane invention when it comes to console design. Xbox and PS4 change the look of the hardware and improve their graphics cards. Plus, their consoles are not portable like the Switch is. So... Yeah.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom