Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch My husband and I are considering getting a second switch for him. He always said he...

H

Heidi Popp

My husband and I are considering getting a second switch for him. He always said he hates video games, and now because of Zelda and Skyrim, he gets upset because I’m always on my switch.
Anyhow, do you think it’s worth it having two in one household?

W

Wesley Grimes

Yes it is

W

Wesley Grimes

As long as you can afford it. I’m going to be a 2 Switch household soon, maybe even 3.

J

Jordan Santella

It’s fine if you have 2 TVs it’s better but no problem with it

J

Jonelle DeLisia

I have one and my boyfriend has one...I play mostly handheld and he plays mostly on the TV...we mostly fight over the games

J

Justin Strawn

Yeah I have two and at first my family and I didn’t really take advantage of it but now that more and more games are coming out it’s more often than not games are being played on both Switches simultaneously.

A

Atrox Dragneel

Have 3. One for my son, another for my wife and for me so yes why not. A switch for me its like a personal phone.

C

CJ Simpson

Without a doubt

D

Damien Lord

How can you hate videos games? They are pretty much the greatest thing ever.

J

Joshua Brodkorb

I have 3! Me and my 2 house mates. It's good we play mario kart and spkatoon online togther rather than split screen. Way better.

B

Becky Lattof

If you can afford it and it would be more fun for you guys, go for it. We have three in our household.

D

Daniel Garcia

Is he upset about not having a Switch or that you're giving the Switch more attention?

T

Tayla Jetson

We have 3 here lol. Me, my partner and our 4.5yo

J

Jenny Matthews Lyons

We've 3 one each and one for my daughter. It's a personal system tbh so it makes sense to have one each

B

Blake Wild

My son and I both have one and a extra doc so we can play on all TVs and we can share physical games.

W

Wesley Grimes

Like the others have stated it’s not a typical console, you can do limited Co-op

B

Bayram J. Gascot Hernández

If you guys end up liking and purchasing Splatoon, you need two consoles to play local multiplayer

K

Kyoya Kawaii Uzamaki

Definitely get two of each system!

A

Adam Andres

It’ll be better in the long run if you both end up doing multiplayer games.

J

Judi Dupuy

We have 4. I have one, my husband has one and the boys each got one for Christmas. My daughter didnt want one lol.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom