Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 My brother and I are having serious issues taming a queen bee. We have tried the...

B

Brad Martinez

My brother and I are having serious issues taming a queen bee. We have tried the guille suit, bug spray method. we get close to it, but don't get the feed prompt (yes, we have rare flowers in the last slot of our hot bar). We then get attacked by the drones and almost die every time. We then changed our strategy, and built a trap. We heard that you can lure the queen with honey. We killed the hive, got the honey, chased down the bee (she moves fast!!!) and used the hotbar button which dropped the honey (not a supply box) on the ground, pretty much right under her, which she completely ignored... and we then got attacked by drones again and almost die... Our next idea and most drastic one (we are soooooo frustrated) is to just build a box around the hive before we break it to keep her from wandering at all.... then we can just take our time. We will be doing this tonight.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

A

Aaron Martinez

Seriously... some people say they belly crawl... no way, that beeotch moves way too fast. We have tried around 5 times now and have yet to get the feeding prompt once.

N

Nicole Bely

Have you killed all the workers?

A

Alexis Christine Aristizabal

Crouch to get the feeding prompt

M

Mark Washburn

Tribe mate and me worked 2 hours on taming a bee! She didn't fly anywhere! You using rare flowers to tame??

C

Clayton Oakley

Maybe rare flowers don't work anymore. I've never had issues using ichthyornis kibble

J

Justin Mudford

You tried using ghillie and bug repellent? I use both and haven't had a problem

G

Gillian Appelbee

My bf and I put window frames around the hive and hit it till the queen came out, then lay down until most of the little bees vanished and went on to tame the queen. Died a few times in the process but put a sleeping bag down and just keep going.

R

Richard Evans

The queen got glitched for us where the hive was so mate picked me up with arg and tamed her that way. Heard it glitches all sorts

J

Josh Pavett

Shoot the beehive down from distance with a simple pistol or Longneck for best results.

J

Josh Gordon

I tamed one last night with Ghillie and bug spray with flowers just crouched and walked up Took a min for the first feed but the drones still attack sometimes just lay down and they can't hit you pretty much then they'll die off get up and do it again

J

James Julian

Iv always had the same problem.

A

April McGuire

You cant be up the bees ass you have to keep going in and out and checking the timer and killing the workers we tamed one no problem

C

Conrad Hill

i found crouching to feed works but keep a bear or thy on follow nuetral to handle workers

G

George Negron

Try my method ... build thatch foundations as big as the tree n put up thatch walls half way past the tree n put ceilings up ... then break the bee hive n the queen bee will be stuck in the corner of the building... n there u go keep feeding the flower

G

Gerard Mclean

lvl 10 sloth, it works

C

Candace Lea Hopson

Pm me and i will walk you through how to do it

M

Michael James Roby

How i tamed one, this was on legacy though, was wearing ghillie and bug repellant, destroy the hive and let queen go out.of render distance and then chase after her. Quickly run up to her and feed and then let her go back out of render distance once ready to feed again. Rinse and repeat until you tame

J

Jerad Francis

Put an argy on neutral and get it to follow you

B

Brad Martinez

Nope. So I just built a house around a hive. Shot it down. Queen came out. But was stuck in my house. I had on a guile suit, and bug Spray. Crawled up to the house. Had rare flowers in my last item slot, no feed prompt. And she glitches through the rocks and disappeared...

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom