Contact advertising [email protected]

Mercy nerf meta: I know that mercy's getting nerfed again and all and people say she's...

S

Stav Edri

Mercy nerf meta:
I know that mercy's getting nerfed again and all and people say she's not going to be used anymore. TO BE HONEST I really don't think so. The only thing that changed is her ult game, which was far stronger than any other ult if we're honest here.

I do think the ult usage will be different, but her being out of the meta? Don't think so.

Her ult will be mainly used to heal/Damage boost now rather than res twice. It's value is different, but being able to quickly move between healing everyone and boosting everyone is strong enough imo. With a good mercy her ult charges pretty quickly and then it's a flying weaker orisa ult + weaker zen ult.

K

Kim Torrecampo

Yes

C

Cody Burdick

She will still see play, for sure, but she won't be a, "must pick," anymore, which is exactly what the game needed tbh. Now, you'll see more play from Zen and Moira as a combo, possibly.

L

Lin Galini

I don't see that as problem. As Mercy main i equallly love playing Dva. Why i should be always the one who should be running after my team mates??

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom