Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Me and my two tribemates are looking for a PVE server with boosted stats. Preferably a...

S

Sky Dye

Me and my two tribemates are looking for a PVE server with boosted stats. Preferably a cluster that includes Ragnarok and Abberation. Hoping the server we get on has boosted engrams, like you get maybe 10 more engrams than a normal server (or more doesn’t matter, we wanna be able to unlock EVERYTHING.) And a decent resource respawn timer. Like maybe 10-15 minutes for trees, Stone, metal and stuff to spawn back. Also, my tribemates are 17 so they need to be able to join with me, they’re both super mature and great players. We want a long term server, not one that’s going to go down in like a week or so. Thanks!

J

James OMighty

Come Join Ninth Legion Ark, A Nitrado Cluster.

PVPVE
Ragnarok:

Taming x12
Gather x12
Maturation x12
Egg Hatch x12
XP x6
Turret Damage x4
Structure Resist .4
Wildo Dinos x2 Dmg
Wild Dino LvL's 300

PVPVE
Abberation:

Taming x10
Gather x8
Maturation x12
Egg Hatch x12
Xp x7.5
Turret Damage x2
Structure Resistance .6
Wild Dino LvL's 255

We Are Now Clusterd With The Centre Map.
Stats Given Upon Request.

We Are A Growing Community Where There Will Be Events And A Store And Will Eventually Open A Island Map For End Game :)

We Are A 18+ Community..

Ragnarok Starter:
225 Thylo
Crossbow + 50 Tranq Arrows
Metal Tools
Ghille Set.

Abberation Starter:
225 Ravenger
Crossbow + 50 Tranqs
Metal Tools
Ghille Set

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

M

Michael John Morstad

I have a PvP weekends cluster you might like...my tribe is recruiting on abb as well

D

David Savagex

4 server cluster looking for more LONG TERM players as we have been hosting for over 2 years and no end is in sight :)
We currently have The Island, Ragnarok, and Aberration. 32 slot each with expansion as needed and a 10 slot scorched map that can be increased as needed. Boosted but not insane. PvP and only thing we ask is that you don't be toxic to the community. Competition is fun but wiping and trolling isn't. In process of setting up event areas as well for games and prizes! Monthly real life giveaways for our subscribers and donators! January raffle giveaway is the Aberration DLC! Custom drops and Lvl 300 max for wild dinos too! In game currency, that cannont be gathered or minipulated, and shop coming very soon as well as the fishing hole! The Pub! Lounges! Dino customization shop! Battle royal arena! Jousting arena! Great group we have so far and we would love to have more people to grow with!
Engram points boosted so you can learn EVERYTHING!!

We will be potentially hosting pve/role play players to play in the community areas and help build the settlements and run some shops :)

Join in, bring your friends, and build an empire!!

Facebook.com/groups/arkreloaded

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

R

Richard Te Naera Marsters

Join Bruising Ark Cluster with Rag (PVP ORP) AND Aberration (PVE). Boosted but nothing crazy and no starters as the servers boosted enough so you won't need one. Friendly tribes and PVE Admin who helps with taming nd gathering. Engrams have been increased to give you 40% more than normal. Join us on Facebook at Bruising Ark.

P

Petey Soper

PvE players are welcome, you just need to put PvE in your tribe name, you can also participate in events

C

Christopher Maino

J

Jolene Baughman

TerranovARK PVE on facebook. All 5 maps. Good community. 10x breeding and taming. Lvl 300 wild

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom