Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch May not be switch related but I had to choose between the super famicom and the snes...

• Thread starter Vacheron Vicente
  • Start date
V

Vacheron Vicente

May not be switch related but I had to choose between the super famicom and the snes but decided to get the super famicom instead. I love the box and it's design despite it being in Japanese it's really fun to play this tiny beast!

J

Jared Greenstein

Does it give you an option to be in English? I got one last night from Amazon Japan

M

Matt Ditter

OMG So awesome, right?!?! :-D

A

Antonio Rodriguez

Same games?

M

Matthew Hirt

I got both, had to

G

Gabriel Weathers

All in Japanese?! No thanks lol. I am jelly about fire emblem on it though. I got the SNES classic and love it!

C

Caesar Gill Jr.

I preorder my on amazon france

M

Marc Re Percussion

Super street fighter and a soccer game ... nice

M

Mark Anthony Hernandez

Great now I really want one!!!!

J

Justas Glumbakas

idk about console but i like the way box looks :) looks cool :)

J

Justin Woodford

I looked this up it said no operating system on the post on Amazon what's that mean

A

Adrian O'Neil

Could you have just not ordered the UK version and it would be all in English and look the same

M

Michael Alexander Caddick

Pity you chose that one. Some of the game replacements compared to the US version are really dumb. You should have got the UK or Australian edition of the SNES mini instead. Same titles as the US version, same looks as the famicom mini.

C

Cameron Krt

Wish the snes classic had Fire Emblem

J

Jean Deacon

I got a famicom mini a little while ago. Would love a us snes mini to join the group now!

M

Mike Wood Jr.

I just want it for the look of the console. I can't read Japanese.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom