Stefan Adrian Robu

Mass Effect Andromeda is officially D E A D
Press S to spit

K

Kevin Arcalas

What a joke

L

Lee Broom

this game sucked, wish i hadnt pre orderd digital, played 2 hrs and never touched it again.

T

Tyler Jeffris

i'm still playing, just got it 3 days ago

B

Bastien Vaschalde

Cracked it 2 weeks ago , 40 hours logged so far , loving the SP tbh , i dont see what the fuss is about

B

Blake Burnside

S

M

Marc Bourgoin

Heyyo, wow she must not have sold well for development (at least for singleplayer) to already stop after only being released around five months after release... I will probably pick it up once she goes on sale though I do enjoy the Mass Effect series

S

Shaun Young

Wow...fuckin pathetic peasants

K

Karl von Stein

This game is just a testimony to what happens when you replace talent with unwashed whales with hair full of dye.

H

Haris Ahmed

already stopping? No mans sky the biggest con in gaming history is still giving out big free updates wow mass effect with the new lowest low

M

Mike Yunker

S.

Rip ME. Played one play through. Never pre ordering ever again. This was my third pre order on PC and this is the last one. Epic frustration

M

Matt Koll

s

P

Péter Kiss

When was it even alive?

N

Nick Bartel

S

B

Brian Diffenderfer

fleeced

K

Kith Macaraeg

5 years and 40 million dollars in the making lol

J

James Watts

Pathetic devs. Letting a game go from a AAA release (even if it was half baked) to abandonware in six months.

D

Dan Medved

if 100% legit, good, fuck andromeda.
i have put more hours into the original trilogy than any other game in all the years ive been gaming, this game just took a big shit on what mass effect was.

hopefully in the future some team picks up this game and brings it back to what it was, be it a reboot or another sequel.

I

Ivan Madriaga Herrera

S (avoid EA)

L

Lee Stricklin

S

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom