Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Man, the best thing about this Switch thing has got to be the community. I'm more...

E

Evan Marks

Man, the best thing about this Switch thing has got to be the community. I'm more excited about games, and hearing about what you all are playing than ever before.
I'm playing Lego City because it looked interesting, and it's not a thing I'd usually grab, but so far it's an amazing value for your money! A good platformer, with a world full of collectibles. It's perfect for pre-Mario, pre-Yooka-Laylee.
But back to the community, it's so great to share things like this with people, and to talk about news. I've already made friends on this page.

A

Alex Christie

Is the Lego game like gta at all

M

Mitch Musser

It's fun I just beat it yesterday. Def worth picking up

B

Barry Blackmore

I've not been interested in lego games but I like the look of this one

L

Luis Burgos

You guys are actually making me wanna try this game out

S

Steven Mabee

I've been on the fence about this game, I kinda want to pick it up.

M

Mitch Musser

It's 50 at target right now and I seen some used copies at Gamestop

S

Sabrina Puentes

Add me

T

Timothy Moyer

Nintendo doing their things brining people together.

R

Ra Chavez

Love Lego City!!!!! So much content it is overwhelming.

L

Luis Ravelo Sanchez

What is the best way to play it? Docked or handle mode?, my question is about the fps. The game looks great.

M

Mitch Musser

I've been playing mostly my games in dock

L

Luke Asher

I loved this game! Granted I played it on Wii U originally, but it's a worthy Switch purchase for sure.

C

Clint Fronterhouse

Agreed, everyone that I met online is way more respectful than psn or Xbox live!!! I've never been called a f*g or some 12 yr old claiming he fucked my mom lol def more mature

R

Ryan Rogers

Is this a good game? I'm 22

A

Aaron Jordan

I did get quite far into it then it kind of got pushed to the side must start playing it again

J

Joanna Knibbs

I loved the lego Star Wars games,been wondering about this one

J

Janelle Minor

Lol gta5

J

Joe Cavanaugh Jr

Been playing lego city undercover for the switch for awhile now I'm at 96% complete still need a few more items

A

Adrian Onuţe

I am so tempted to buy this game, Lego games seemed for kiddies, but they're reeling me in slowly...

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom