Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Made a decision that I want to get good with Sombra, I read all these articles on her...

J

James Long

Made a decision that I want to get good with Sombra, I read all these articles on her and how to use her and when I went to practice I get killed so fast. Is this going to be worth the effort, she's hellA squishy

N

Nicholas Anthony

Always wondered the same thing man. But tbh with you, rumor is she has a buff coming to the ptr sheet soon. I’d hang in there and keep at it.

N

Nicholas Anthony

No word on what kinda buff it’ll be yet. Better then more nerfs on hero’s.

M

Marc Moss

Im the same dude, she's so hard to get to grips with but if she's used right she's a beast. Just look up some Codey vids and keep at it man. I might start the same task myself!

J

James Long

If there's gonna be a buff then I will stay at it, any good tips for playing her that you guys. Have learned???

M

Marc Moss

Use your invisible to get a decent flank going, hack a health pack close to their backline, slam your grenade on the health pack and have a little fun with their healers ;)

Try take someone squishy out or hack something decent like a Rein or Bastion and gtfo back onto a health pack. Rinse and repeat until they figure it out and use your invisible to get back to your team!

L

Luis Alexander Van

most important thing is timing, use your teleport everytime you set it up. make sure you hacks concentrate on hard to kill heros, traces, lucio, phara, genji, always have an escape route and concentrate fire power on healers.... tell your team when you are planning on using your ult and don't forget to check your health packs are still on a safe zone....

E

Evan Landry

I played her for a long time and she’s tough, not being edgy when I say your best bet is to press h then left click Tracer. Sombra is just very situational and team reliant. Tracer has similar style but is just flat out better. Especially if you’re solo or duo queuing. With Tracer you’ll get more damage, pick off/harass healers better, and survive a lot longer

N

Nico Coombs

I think so. They always seem to kill me lol. But when I play her I suck lol

J

Jennifer Redmond

you have to retreat sooner than you think, esp if you're used to heroes with more hp. you will be tempted to chase a retreating character but odds are they are going to grab a healthpack you haven't gotten to yet (or the hack expired), going to get healed up by a teammate, or chase you into an ambush. if you can get a pick, get a pick but if the tide of the fight changes, tp out. communicate with your team about emp. don't emp unless your team is about to engage (i see a lot of EMPs go off and no one's around to take advantage of them, or the fight is already lost, people are dead and the remaining will die soon).

Also, hacking enemy healthpacks can help prevent their sombra (if they have one) from getting EMP as quickly, are up for your team during a team fight, and of course prevent red team from using them.

J

Jerry Almada

I main sombra. As sombra you’re a tracer who can heal your team and prevent them from healing as well. You also have to harass the enemy team as much as possible. Calling out enemies who are close to dying is also key to playing a good sombra. Prioritize your hacks right and she’s fucking godly. I’ve been maining her this whole season and honestly I’m climbing quite a bit on my scrub account. She’s a very good character to have but you just have to find opportunity amidst the chaos and be a good stealth player

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom