Contact advertising [email protected]

M.2 heatsink.... anal or not?? Seems to of dropped m.2 temps by approx 10° but...

S

Sean Wilson

M.2 heatsink....

anal or not??

Seems to of dropped m.2 temps by approx 10° but will need testing for a decent length of time to confirm that...
Did I have a heat problem with m.2?? Nope... bought it just cos I liked it...

What you think guys???

H

Hector Ramirez

Worth it

H

Hector Ramirez

I always feel the cooler it is the longer it lasts, for any component, but I’m new as hell to this so I could be wrong

D

David Handwerk

Did the same. Spent the 16$ and saw about the same drop maybe 5 to 10deg lower. Not sure if it was worth it but hell, you and me both got loops why not

K

Kevin Ware

I was literally just looking at these on EK’s website. You just convinced me lol. Was about to ask if anyone was using it.

G

Ghassan Na'imat

worths

E

Efe Çavuşoğlu

What I think is, don’t use thermaltake products lol

G

Gary Gerhardt

The built in heatsink on my motherboard took a good 10C over the previous Mobo which had it the same way as yours is. Funny how blocking airflow and smothering them somehow brings down temps

I

Isaac Thomas

Looks tidy so at the bare minimum its at least aesthetically pleasing

C

Clint Gardner

Love the EK M.2 heat sink, even just for looks. Using one to cool a PM961 which can get rather hot due to a lack of airflow and one of these is keeping it from throttling. Too bad I can't use one on the other drive in the computer.

S

Sean Wilson

I originally bought it for this gigabyte board, thought it would look great as a silver board with sliver heatsink but it won’t fit as my watercooled cpu block gets in the way

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom