Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Loving this game so much. Quick question guys I've noticed when traveling in world 1...

M

Mark Barrett

Loving this game so much. Quick question guys I've noticed when traveling in world 1 for example I keep coming across things I can't access yet like
I can't move bricks etc as I've not learned that skill yet when exploring. Can you re visit these parts later ?

E

Essam Abbasi

R

Renee Ives

Yes. I completed World 1 not too long ago and was given a skill to help with barriers. You can either continue to the next world or go back.

J

Jaime Bland

Eventually you can.

G

Gabriel Weathers

You get the skill you need to unlock those areas when you beat world 1, and then you can freely go back through it and even play harder little challenges on your way through

R

Rolando Royster

Yeah. As you play you aquire new abilities and can later reexplore areas

D

Daniel Rasmussen

The more I read about this game, the more I think I want it. The problem is, I have never really been able to get into turn based strategy rpgs. Is this a good game to try and get into one.

J

Jaime Hull

I love this style game. It's fun, silly, and, makes you think, gives small objectives to accomplish for the completionist. Has Mario and I don't really know the rabbits from before so one one have a bad feel on them already

A

Azers Freind

Yes

J

Jonas Carreon

yes you can revisit, plus there are challenges that rewards orbs, so it will be worth your while to go back

D

Derek Beattie

Nope, they just left it there to annoy people....................... dub

A

Ashley Wheatley

U can after u beat the 1st boss

F

Flash Lim

after an hour of gaming i found out , tv mode is very laggy compare to the handheld mode

J

Jake Odgie Sherwood

... That's kind of how the whole, "I can't do this yet" thing works

T

Tank Dos Santos

Dude , make a video of your experience with the game and a review. And post it

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom