J

Jonathan Braafhart

Brian Farley

B

Brian Farley

Shoot me a private mesage luke

V

Vanessa Thomas

We have one. Close to official stats with 2x xp, 3x baby raising, 3.5x taming. Slightly boosted dinos. Thats it. No admin use.
Server name Bassist.
Prepaid for a year.
We have a SE cluster too.

J

Jonah Crisp

I hev a pwivate serwer that Yu can jyoin if Yu want
Ther ar fun dodo battels

D

Daniel P. Anderson

I have an Ark Dedicated Server (not pc) "TheEmpire247" looking for players or tribes to join us.
We are on the RAGNAROK map.
Friendly and experienced Admins
We have Offline Protection on with a 10 minute period.
PvP with PvE allowed to build up anywhere under the white flag rule.
We also allow NEW tribes/players to have 48 houra grace period where they can build up without getting raided.
You will also all receive a starter pack which includes all armor of your choice, metal pick, hatchet, pike, spyglass ascendant torch, canteen, cooked meat, longneck with tranqs and a flyer (Ptera, Tapejara, Argy).
We are going to be holding events to win prizes which will include high end items, blueprints and we may even chuck in a decent dino.
We also have a community area including a shop where you can buy items and dinos including Scorched earth, dino paint shop, a restaurant/bar and toilet area.
We have a Facebook page with a full price list for items and dinos to make it easier for you to buy what you need.

We only have these simple rules which we stick
by -
No building on obs or artifact caves
No raiding community areas or attacking admin
No combat logging if being raided
No raiding new tribes or players or PvE white flag tribes
If raiding please do not "foundation wipe" anyone
Please demolish unwanted or unused structures
Empty beaver dams
No taming Bronto's or Diplo's
(If you choose to ignore these rules and decide to attack or raid PVE tribes then the admins will put a bounty on your tribe where anyone can find and raid you and win a prize)

We have boosted stats which are -
20x egg hatching and maturation
20x weight level up for players and dinos
15x taming
5x harvesting
5x XP
4x stamina, oxygen and fortitude level up
Longer days shorter nights
And more

Add TheEmpire247 on psn or inbox me on here for my personal psn.

C

Chris Birster

M

Morgan Lindsey Armstrong

Pantheon is a US (central) based ARK server dedicated to those that don't have time to worry and fret over official life! Are you tired of being offline raided? Are you hoping to find a community and get that little bit more out of a great game? Look no further! We're a group of the working class, the students, the parents that don't have the time of day to grind only to be wiped while going about life. Here you'll find a friendly community and a choice between PVP and PVE, while still enjoying near-official stats to feel the challenge of the game.

5x XP
5x Gathering, 10x on weekends
5x Taming
5x Incubation/Maturation
Offline Raid Protection
Max Difficulty
5x boosts to character weight and fortitude and tame weight.
Events, community areas and more!
The server will be brought down for about an hour early every morning (US central time) to cool off and make any necessary adjustments.

Please abide by our rules, seen on our Facebook page below, in order to keep our server friendly and exciting. Join to get event notices too!

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom