Contact advertising [email protected]

Looking for Opinions / Suggestions! I wasn’t planning to upgrade my GPU (EVGA GTX 980...

J

Johnny Truong

Looking for Opinions / Suggestions!

I wasn’t planning to upgrade my GPU (EVGA GTX 980 SC) until I absolutely needed to, but my brother in law is offering to buy it when I decide to upgrade.

Should I invest in a 1080 or 1080 Ti now? If so, which manufacturer is best? Or should I hold off until a new set of GPU’s are out? I’m not sure when that will be, haven’t been keeping up lately but I just don’t want to pay top dollar now and have a new card come out in a few months.

Anything helps, thanks!

**Picture of a huge fridge I had to move for attention!

A

Allen Zamora

Nice fridge!

M

Matthew Reed

More interested what this says though lol

J

John Gerding

Kind of hard for anyone to say which is best since we dont go out and buy a dozen 1080ti's to compare... That being said ASUS 1080TI Strix is the best!

D

Daniel Haefner

EVGA always!

Y

Yan Andrukhov

volta coming out enxt year, id say wait for that

J

John Gerding

A

Alex Styles

I'd really like to say wait for Navi, but I don't know if AMD is going to surpass nVidia just yet. Either get a 1080 Ti, or wait and get a next-gen nVidia card if you can wait.

А

Атанас Стоилов

Gigabyte hands down, 1080 is decent price now soo

G

Gefei Shen

G

Gefei Shen

Buy an ASUS or NVIDIA 1080tTi card!!! Compared to 1080, 1080Ti is much better in 4K resolution performance

C

Chavlier Brown

Definitely got my attention

B

Bryan Valionis

So is that the cooling tower required for an i9 7980xe?

B

Bryan Valionis

I'd look at benchmarks for the games you play and/or the productivity software you use (i.e if you're doing video production).

M

Mukund Dubey

And I was figuring out what that package was? A giant pc?

J

Jacob Johnson

I upgrade every 2 new gens. I had a 780 and upgraded to a 1080ti at launch

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom