Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Looking for more tribemates. On an unofficial Server with 100x all. Ez tek and a...

R

Ryan McKay

Looking for more tribemates. On an unofficial Server with 100x all. Ez tek and a tougher pvp server. Also has a points system and active mods. Really good server, on Ragnarok.

D

Dustin Ryerson

Eh, I don't think anyone wants to join Rag at the moment. Its all about the island

R

Ryan McKay

why, ragnarok still fun :)

D

Dustin Ryerson

The download for it is broken for me. Been trying to get it for awhile.

R

Ryan McKay

:/ i havent had any problems with ragnarok and my comp is shit

D

Dustin Ryerson

Well, I start to download from the steam DLC page. And it opens my game and takes Me to the menu

L

Liam Cross

No one gives a fuck about island anymore.

D

Dustin Ryerson

I do.

D

Dustin Ryerson

I haven't even been inside the caves, or the northern part of the map. I haven't even constructed a metal base.

D

Dustin Ryerson

Not to mention never seen the bosses, I did get to play with my first giga though

L

Liam Cross

It's inefficient for metal, tames are generally lower level, can't farm mantis for poly. From what I've seen none of the big boys especially care about Island anymore it's literally worthless.

D

Dustin Ryerson

Welp. If you wanna setup a vpn so I can download download rag download rag and the center, I'll play on those maps, until then I'll stay on the island.

D

Dan Pyytte Nilsson

[PC]

[New 24/7 Server] (Swe / Eng) Ark Nation [25x, S +, Classic Flyers]

People it's time to go with the best server to play, we have high population and climb constantly, go with o get this server to grow and become one in the game nation family :)

We are building up a favor's detail where you can become a so-called VIP nation and get big benefits both on the server and in our discord, so joina already tonight, grow up with us and have a great time :)

started the night 23/9 so not at all old already rated 1806/22250 just 12 hours after startup :)
(Current rank is 308/22250)

Join this link:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Please send questions via Pm :)

Public Server 20 Slots, will extend it when the server reaches 80-90% of its capacity.
ARK: Survival developed / Ragnarok

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom