Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for information I guess about Play Anywhere and server hosting, if someone can...

J

Jordan A. Ogden

Looking for information I guess about Play Anywhere and server hosting, if someone can give me some info or point me in the right direction that would be great.

Can we host a server on Windows 10 and play from an Xbox using the same account?

Can I sign into an account on Windows 10 that didn't purchase Ark, and host from that account as long as Ark was purchased by an account that uses that computer, or would we have to purchase Ark on an account strictly for hosting from Windows 10?

R

Robert Betz

Cannot host on Windows to and connect on xbox. 2 completely separate accounts unless you host is from a linked account on your xbox and play from your main on the computer

C

Claire Franklin

I thought that if you enabled cross play you could host on windows 10 and play on xbox?

J

Jared Lacey

For play anywhere you just have to download Xbox smart glass or the Xbox app, sign in and it will see you’ve bought ark on console so you will be available to download it on your pc for free and play on that but there’s a lot of problems with the pc version right now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom