Contact advertising [email protected]

Looking for honest opinions, this is coming up in stock now and I can't justify...

K

Kris Neillie

Looking for honest opinions, this is coming up in stock now and I can't justify spending a tonne of cash on a GPU, would this be fine for gaming? I really can't stretch to 1070 and 1080 gpus and I don't want to take a gamble buying used higher spec cards, Thanks

G

Gavin Koo

My evga gtx 1060 6gb ssc costed only £245

M

Mark Anthony Villarreal

Yes itll be fine

R

Rareś Savinescu

I would rather get an rx480 8gb honestly

M

Mark Anthony Villarreal

I was play gta 5 and other games on a 960 just fine i switched to rx580 now works amazing

J

James Owens-Case

look for cheaper 1060s
or this:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Y

Yefra Lopez

What is the difference between all the 1060 Gb gpu cards. (Asus, EVGA, MSI, ZOTAC, Gigabyte, PNY,) Which one is the best?

M

Md Inzemam Zahid

wait for vega56 it outperform 1070

S

Sean McDonald

I went from a amd r9 280x 3gb card .. in arma 3 exile .best I could hit was the occasional 60fps on med settings .. installed the 1060 gtx 6bg yesterday .. and all on ultra high . getting average of 80fps I paid 309 usd shipped the 1070 card here in US are 439 usd plus tax .. I could not see spending the difference .. Im thrilled with my gigabyte 1060

Y

Yacine Bouzekri

Used 980ti is the best option

S

Sean McDonald

Anything used right now is highly likely to be from a miner .. run to death.. and cost as much or more than a 1060 .. and you get no warranty

S

Sean McDonald

my son wants a 1070 .. and he just bought a 7700k board and 16gb ram.. I upgraded his system .. he has a 960 4gb card .. the upgrade did make that 960 run a lot faster in dayz sa and skyrim .. but he still wants to spend his money on the 1070 .. its his money ..well part of its his lol .. Im helping him with 100 of it .. he is 15 :)

S

Sean McDonald

Im selling his old cpu, ram, and board combo on ebay and his 960 gtx right now they are up to about 200 for them ..and he has about 150 from his part time job.. he wanted it so bad he was willing to sell his xbox lol .. I told him to save it .. I would put up 100 of the money

A

Albert James

1060 is fine if you have a powerful CPU

R

Robert Hall

I'm currently selling one of these if interested

K

Kyle Missingno

intel=Nvidea Amd pairs with their own gpus the best and you can config it all on the sam UI

J

Josh Humphreys

wait got vega

E

Eric Carver

Rx480/580.

A

Anthony van Diggelen

I have that one. Except mines the plus. Wont really make a difference though. Get it. Its really a great gpu. And most games i can max out at decent fps.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom