Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for experienced people who know their way around admin commands. I need...

F

Frankie Sanchez

Looking for experienced people who know their way around admin commands. I need builders , tamers and breeders for my admin tribe to help set up my server for rp. NO ADMIN ABUSING! MEANING dont spawn in high level tames and tons of unnecessary items for personal use. Admins must unlock tek and be equipped with only one set. Map is pvp BUT admin tribe doesnt get involved with such actions. We have a private military tribe that enforces the law of the server. Must have a mic and be at least 17+ of age. Someone who isnt afraid to work as a team as for a few of my admins went rogue and decided it was okay to spawn in level 500+ dinos and stock up tek items like they were going to war or something.. lol im not looking for that. Rules are strict for admins for the abuse can ruin my server. Please pm me if you comment i might not get to it. Thanks! Open to ideas for the server as well!

T

Tim Constantinidis

I thought u were different from all of us other people but I know you are the same

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom