Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for boosted PVE rag server where admins are friendly and not trolls or dicks...

• Thread starter Brianan Chantelle Taylor
  • Start date
B

Brianan Chantelle Taylor

Looking for boosted PVE rag server where admins are friendly and not trolls or dicks
Starter pack is a must and if I like it will be bringing 25 people along with me most are aussies but we have UK and America players too

C

Chance Wolf

Arkserverrag187 we have a Facebook page and blue ob is pve and I run the shop we have events coming and during the weekdays orp is turned off

J

June Koo

check out ascendant Arkon

A

Alan A Reynolds

I have my own server going up tomorrow the new rented servers you are more than welcome to join Facebook page it is private Ark server 575 friendly community friendly admin

K

Kerry Rendall

Brandon Murdy is this of any interest?

B

Brandon Murdy

FRESH WIPE - Moderately Boosted PVE Server Ragnarok Server Recruiting

I'm recruiting for a good Ragnarok server. The server is currently PVE primitive plus.

There are no rules, just don’t be a dick.

We don't have favourites, and I don't care if because you didn't get it your way, you're gonna leave. The server is for playing, if you wanna be all dramatic about every little thing, this may not be a good server for you. That being said, tribal banter is fine, just don't bring admins into it by saying we're picking favourites or what have you. We also don't have ridiculous admins, and no bs. It's a game, we're all here to play Ark, not play gangland monopoly.

The server rarely crashes, as we do reboots frequently to minimize that as well, this also keeps ping at a fairly low number. I'll put some more info down below.

ADMIN INFO
* Don't instigate fights
* Don't get involved with fights
* Experienced
* Dino wipes when required
* We’re fair, you break the rules, you get banned (or sometimes other punishment/warnings can be issued instead)

SERVER SETTINGS
* Taming 20x
* Harvest 6x
* Xp 2x
* Hatch 25x
* Mature 20x
* Crop growth 50x
* Mate interval 0.1 (giggity)
* No ORP
*we have structure clipping allowed (easier building)
* Player stats aren't crazy Boosted and are balanced for the perfect experience (weight however is jacked up)

We have a Facebook page for community polls, updates, and communication. I’ll put the link at the bottom of this post.
After you join the group please read the pinned post.

If you're interested and want to join, or want more info that's not on the page, send me a private message. We only accept people 16 or older, or at least look the part.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

*I also have a Nitrado server coming Monday and that’s full PVP with limited rules. If you have any questions ask on the FB page.

Thanks

C

Casey Nicholas Williams

Hi Brianan,

My community is coming back to Ark, as promised when PC hosted servers come out on Monday.

We will be running PvPvE on Ragnarok, The Island, and on Aberration (when it comes out).

Structure damage will be OFF. This means, open world PvP and event PvP will exist. However, raiding will not.

18+ mandatory

2x XP
6x Taming
4x Gather
15x Hatching
10x Maturation

This is an ADULT community that is DRAMA FREE. There will be events minimum 3 days a week.

One of our servers will host in Los Angeles, CA and the other is in NYC, NY.

Find our Xbox club @ Coconuts and Carnivores or use our Facebook group below to join and become part of a thriving adult community.

B

Bobby Moore

T

Toni Watts

I have a PVE server that will be up once the update is out. Boosted stats and breeding. Starter pack included!

M

Marianne Husted

Screamsinwoods.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom