Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for a slightly boosted new rag server. Pvp with a pvp zone is fine. NO ADMIN...

L

Louis Luxenberg

Looking for a slightly boosted new rag server. Pvp with a pvp zone is fine. NO ADMIN ABUSE, just came from a server full of children with no jobs. Don't have time for people's in game god complex. Lemme know what you got! I may be coming with a friend or two.

L

Lewis Crump

My server is new and is wanting to gather some good people who enjoy PVP but want to grind to, the stats are still competitive and enjoyable at the same time, I don't give starters as I think it's like been hand fed... but me and the guys will help you grind to the higher levels, at the moment there is 4 of us so there is tons of space to build we are all very chilled and all have jobs I understand it's annoying when kids play almost 24/7 but you can't because you have to pay the bills
PM me for fb page.

I

Isaiah Perkins

RAGNAROK
FRESHLY WIPED!

GT. DANG3RZONE247 LOOKING TO POPULATE SERVER! STARTERS! PVP With Facebook group and friendly admins.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

5x gather 15x taming
Boosted drops, breeding and weight. Come get in while there are still good spots to build. Store and Dino events. No Brontos. No admin PVP. Starters!

R

Robbie Thompson

N04H5 ARK server join that GT and just come on in. No starters but after one day of playing I’m at lvl 90 solo. So u should level pretty quick with a group

T

Tj Mueller

Legsark

D

Deion Schmalholz

M

Maikii Hanson

Arkislife17

B

Bobby Moore

SERVER- VendettaArk
Also add VendettaArk to your friends for easier access to the server. Do not message this gamer tag it is only a host Xbox.

5x xp
5x gather
100x egg hatch
6x mature
.75 mate interval
3.5x loot quality and fishing
10x taming
.5 food drain on dinos

When you join you will get a forge, chem bench, fab, smithy, longneck rifle, 50 tranq darts, griffin, and metal tools.

Discord server

Everyone that joins the server is asked to join the discord chat so you can read the server rules and also communicate with everyone on the server and get a hold of an admin if need be. This is also where you'll see the prices for the purchaseable items/dinos, rules, and events.

T

Tyrelle Mckenzie Seufert

GAMERTAG: ARKNATION545
MAP: RAG
BOOSTED: 2X (OFFICAL STATS)
RULES: SAME AS OFFICIAL
24/7 SERVER
FRESH WIPE

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom