Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for a server for about 5-6 ark vets to call home. Me and another one of the...

J

Jacob Rodgers

Looking for a server for about 5-6 ark vets to call home.
Me and another one of the guys ran two successful servers in the past (Arksalot, and ARKport). Had to take them down due to unforseen real life issues. Here are a few of the stats we are looking for.

*Server Settings*

Offline Raid Protection- Off
Force Allow Cave Flyers- Off
Third Person Option- On
All Downloads- Off
Raid Dino Feeding- On
Structure Clip - enabled

*Server Stats*

Gathering- 4
XP Multipliers- 5
Taming- 20
Breeding- 10
Maturing- 10
Egg Lay- 10
Breeding Wait Time- 0.01

*Player and Dino Stats*

Player Weight- 50
Dino Weight- 10

Player HP- 1.5
Player Stamina- 1.5
Player Oxygen- 10
Player Movement Speed- 10
Player Damage- 5
Player Fortitude- 20

If we could find an identical server that would be amazing. If not then no worries. (Yes we are looking for a Boosted server, so if we wanted official settings we would play on official.)

L

LeeAnn Alexander

I don’t know what map you prefer, but I just transferred mine to ragnarok and have had my own server for a few months and definitely don’t plan on getting rid of it. I don’t have every setting you’re looking for but maybe they’re close enough. Since no one else seems to have one haha so the picture has my stats. As for the others, no orp, no cave flying, third person is on, structure is on, don’t allow download of Dinos but do allow uploads as we have a few players that like to do stuff on other maps but can’t bring stuff back besides themselves. I just added aberration Dinos to the map as well. The mating interval is 0.011. Player weight is 200, Dino weight is 300. Player speed is 2, player melee is 1.5, player fortitude is 10, crafting is 1.5. Dino stamina is is 5.5. Kill xp is 2.8, harvest xp is 2.4, craft xp is 2.3, generic xp is 2.0. Every other stat has not been changed. So they aren’t too boosted except for breeding and maturing and weight. Taming isn’t instant, you still need Dinos to carry stuff for you and help you to gather, but it’s not painfully low gathering. Just have 3-4 people that like to play and they work a lot so don’t play all the time. The map is pretty free range at this point and everyone is laid back. It’s called Arkmanji Evolved maybe you’ll like it! If not, I hope you find one better suited!

R

Ryan Keller

ARKAHOLICS pvp fairly new 4x everything but 5x taming and 3x drops. Ragnarok. No admin abuse, no server whiping

A

Aj Dickie

Slightly Boosted Cluster

All 5 maps!

24/7 PVP
21 and up age limit.
NO FOUNDATION WIPING!
NO PASSIVE TAME KILLING!
That means get in, get what you want, and get out!
No blocking/building in Artifact caves.
Password protected to help keep trolls out.
Password will be given once you sign the pinned post.
Tribe limit 7
Alliances allowed
10 day white flag grace period for new tribes. Ask about our Newcomer Hotel!!!

XP x3
Taming x5
Harvesting x5
Baby Mature x16
Egg Hatch Speed x20
Human and Dino weight increased.

Get ahold of cody thomas

H

Hannah Marie Davis

TheArkiteks
Map= ragnorak.
Boosted server
Starter is your choice of rock drake , karkinos, or basilisk!
There is a shop for aberration tames and artifact packs!
2 admins to make sure everything is running smoothly and to also host events like pirate wars, find the giga, and vault hide!
PvP server
Community Center is built in Viking Bay (this is also where you pick up your starter)
Message me for me details!

Enjoy the server!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom