Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for a pvp server that is fairly boosted, any map?

J

Jb Doy

Looking for a pvp server that is fairly boosted, any map?

L

Leonard Orkin

New server on Ragnarok with 6 current players. WELCOME TO THE ARK TRIALS. This is a PvP server with PVE slots. please register on my pinned post with your tribe name. Here are the rules...

1) No raiding the admins. The admin tribe is called WCKD and we organise events and stuff. There is multiple WCKD facilities on the map.

2) You must tell me if you are a going PVE. i must approve your request then you must put PVE in your tribe name. If any PVE tribe gets raided and has tribe log proof. The offenders will get endure severe consequences. If you are PVE and you try to raid people, you will get wiped.

3) No wiping bases. if you get raided pls message me and you get a 3 day tek bubble for your grace period. during that period you aren’t allowed to raid back and should probably focus and building back up.

EVENTS :
- The maze trials : big maze with loot at the end
- Kill the Titan
- Red drop events
- Survive the Scorch
- Gladiator matches
- Raid the WCKD Base
etc.

Stats are bellow

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I

Ian Roberts

C

Chadd Harrah

T

Tyler Sibbeston

R

Ryan Siebold

You can try "A chaos story" the stats are really boosted but it's balanced out, but you are instantly lvl 186

R

Reinaldo Jose Rivera

S

Steven Rowley

This place. I been playing here for ages.

B

Ben Farrell

B

Blake Perez

Players have got to start expecting more out of a cluster before joining. I keep seeing the daily posts about clusters suddenly shutting down without warning, admin abuse, pay to win, and dead empty servers. All those things can be figured out ahead of time before joining. Ask questions, get proof, think things over before joining. Quit joining servers based on super cool pictures or intro videos.

A peak population of 29* players just isn't enough. Our community wants more ark nerds who enjoy pvp and slight boosts. Come check us out.

I had the option to play ark or make super fancy advert pics and videos to advertise with. I chose play ark lol.

Search "thirst" in unofficial pc sessions. Pvp cluster with rag, island, and aberration. Weekend structure damage. No orp. Xp x4, gath/pickup of x7.5, taming x6, inc x25, mature x8, tribe limit 10, tame limit 350, turret limit 400, max player lvl 150. Unlimited mindwipes enabled. Boosted weight and stam.

J

Jamie Jackson

Stranger Things, Nitrado cluster, Rag, Abberation, The center.

H

Hanna Milby

Welcome to The Ark Life server. We are a nitrado ran server with slightly boosted stats and events 3 to 4 times a week that will let you earn currency and tames. We will have starters for new comers. There is a store and cc for everyone to use. Even a bank to store stuff in. We are PvP in the wild 24/7 and base raiding is only Fri-Sun. We allow full time Pve players. Pve players will have a "bubble" to protect them from any raiding. We are a fun group and love to play together. So, come join our Ark family!! Hope to see you soon! Happy arking!
Xp- 2x
Harvesting- 5x
Taming- 15x
Mating- .5 (for more babies)
Hatch speed- 15x
Mature spees- 10x
Most player stats have a boost of 5x
Dino have a weight boost of 8x and the rest of the stats are 2x
Max level dino is 300
You get enough engrams to unlock all items.
(Currently working of custom drops and new dinos)
This is a rag map.

J

Juan M Duran III

RAGNAROK, ISLAND AND ABERRATION CLUSTER!
Server names: Ark EVOLUTION PVP 3x boosted (Rag) Ark ABERRATION EVOLUTION (AB) Ark Island EVOLUTION (island) ALL servers are NITRADO

We allow CROSSPLAY

3x XP, TAMING AND HARVEST. (5x weekends)

Reduced player water and food drain

Increased spoil time

Breeding reduced by 75%

Welcome center in both maps Vikings Bay and Portal

Survival shelter in the south (Rag)

Player weight slightly increased.

Starter packs!

Balanced various settings for a better player experience. We hold events and challenges to win free gear!This server is adult run. Admins are here to help keep server running smooth and take care of starter packs. The admins will not interfere with other tribe issues. We have a growing community and looking to expand. NO RULES

C

Carlos Medina

StonersWorldPvP
Hello i'm running a 24/7 PVP BRAND NEW double cluster server which is Ragnarok and Aberration through Nitrado. All stats and rules are below.
Everyone will receive items games to help them out in the beginning so it's not to much of a hassle just message me on Xbox insanestonerlbc,I'm gonna try and not have no admin unless it's to spawn in stuff wipe bases or help people and for events...offline raid prevention will be enabled for the first week.tryonf to get server population so join and let's have some fun

20 Slots for right now will be raising it as soon as more people join

Events almost every Sunday with huge rewards! There is an Ark store that sells various items and dinos as well as other services such as dino painting and skins. Currency will be hair so start saving up! You also win hair from events :)

There will be a 1200 hair payday every Sunday 1 per tribe. I will only be giving it out that day, so make sure you're on

No Data Downloads

Boosted Stats:
XP: x30

Tame Speed: x30

Harvest Amount : x20

Harvest Health: 2x

Harvest Respawn Period: 0.7x

Floating Damage Text: On

Crosshair: On

Boosted Player Stats:
Stamina: 2.4x

Food: 3x

Water: 3x

Weight: Infinite

Fortitude: 5x

Boosted Dino Stats:
Weight: Infinite

Stamina: 2.5x

Speed: 2.05x

Boosted Breeding Stats:
Mating Interval: 1x

Egg Hatch Speed: 100x

Baby Mature Speed: 60x

Baby Food Consumption Speed: 0.5x

RULES:
1. No raiding any admins. Admins also cannot raid anyone

2. Flyers are ok in aberration

3. No Trolling/Griefing anyone.

4. No wiping allowed, no reason to destroy all their structures and kill all dinos.

5. No bullying new comers please

6:anyone named human will be banned

Breaking any of these rules will get you banned

If you see anyone breaking any of the rules please record it and message me EVEN IF IT'S AN ADMIN OR MODERATOR. i will not side with them.

D

David Shand

ArkBoosted24x7 is where you wanna be we have a 4 map cluster

R

Rande Fisher

Htgarkservers.com

J

Jessica Martin

Alpha Ark
FULL PVP CLUSTER

W

Will Hamner

M

Matthew Alan Perrell

Welcome to the continent Nazareth.
Map: Ragnarok
Prim+
Nitrado Hosted

This vast land of ancient creatures is the place you and many others call home. You must choose a race. Tame these ancient creatures. Build up your Kingdom, and go to war!
This place of Nazareth is unique. The Wizards of this place conjure up arenas, mazes, races, and many other activities for you to participate in and win noble prizes of the land.
Go to war with other kingdoms and conquer what's rightfully yours! Make them work for you.

If you fear the iron fist of a leader you may live jut the ruthless lands of the Forbidden Territories where anything may happen at any given time.

And for those of you who prefer a more relaxed experience, you may signed up (as PVE) under any kingdom and build in their land. But make sure you have the King or Queens permission to do so.. They may not like intruders very much.

Kingdoms:
The Orcs of Snakehold
The Humans ofRosenhill
The Elves of Eshania
The Hobbits of Lorimeth
The Harpies of Strophades
The Dwarves of Issagholden

With your overseers
The Wizards of Moonbarrow.

A

Aaron Vaughan

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom