Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for a PvP server not prim plus and fairly boosted. I have a mic I'm over 18...

• Thread starter Shane Crumpet Smith
  • Start date
S

Shane Crumpet Smith

Looking for a PvP server not prim plus and fairly boosted. I have a mic I'm over 18 and may have a couple of other members get at me starting asap

J

Joseph Oswald

Our Ragnarok map will be opening soon! It will most likely launch Sunday, September 10th at 5:00pm (central time zone), about one week after the new intended release date of the official game and the Ragnarok map! This will give us a chance to perfect the map settings, get a few things set up like a community center and starter packs for everyone who will be joining. These starter packs will be given out from 6:00pm-9:00pm central time on Sunday, September 10th.

This map will be PVP!
Skiptomylou111 and myself, Im Josephine, will be partaking in the PVP and we will be playing totally legit - only admin codes for spawning in starter packs and Dino wipes. We will have a third admin who is on a lot as well and our play times all vary because we work different shifts. Admin Logging will be enabled.

PVP Rules:
• No wiping - break in and take anything you want but don't wipe entire bases! We want people to want to come back.
• 3 day grace period for new players - put a white flag in front of your base and put "new" in your tribe name. You must join the Facebook page and make that known so we know how long you’ve been on the server (details explained below).
• No building in large caves that house artifact drops.
• Clean up after yourself. Only build buildings that you intend to stay in and delete those that you won’t be using anymore. Just don’t clutter up space so there is room for new members when they join.
• Possibility of ORP being enabled because we are catering to players who have full-time jobs and may not get a chance to play every day. We will be trying this out for the first couple weeks and seeing how it goes, then taking a poll as a community.

This map will have a minor role playing theme to it. All major oil veins will have an oil pump placed on them and will be controlled by our tribe (Targaryen’s). What you do with them is your choice. You can pay tithes to us; cementing paste, metal, mushrooms, flowers, pearls, crystal will all be accepted at an even exchange rate. Or you can buy them outright; every deal will be different depending on what we need at the time. Or you can destroy them and become our enemy. The choice is yours! Controlling an oil vein is not necessary but farming oil will be considerably easier with one at your disposal.

Once all oil veins are controlled we will move on from this scenario to something new that the community will vote on.

Community center coming soon (PVE zone)
Community center will have a little hut on the outside for every tribe and an arena for battles and upcoming events! There will also be shops there that people can have and sell from. Imagine the Grand Exchange (come on, I know we all played Runescape).

The starter packs will include:
• Lvl 150 equus with Journeyman Saddle
• Lvl 150 pteranodon with Journeyman Saddle
• 1 journeyman compound bow or journeyman longneck rifle
• 50 metal arrows or simple rifle ammo
• 50 tranq arrows or tranq darts
• 50 narcotics
• 25 mushrooms
• Journeymen metal hatchet, pickaxe, and pike
• Journeyman chitin OR hide OR fur armour
• Spyglass

The first 5 people who join will receive a 200 Rex egg

The next 5 people who join will receive a 200 Allosaurus egg

The next 5 people who join will receive a 200 Raptor egg

We expect to have 15-25 people on the first night so these will set you ahead but also put a target on your back!

Stats:
Server Difficulty: Max
Supply Crate Loot Quality: 2.0
XP Multiplier: 2.0
Taming Speed: 10.0
Harvest Amount: 4.0
Player Character Food and Water Drain: 0.50
Dino Food Drain: 1.0
Egg Hatch Speed: 20
Baby Mature Speed: 20

Player Stats Per Level:
Health: 1.0
Stamina: 2.0
Oxygen: 2.0
Food: 2.0
Water: 2.0
Temp: 1.0
Weight: 100.0 (1000 points per upgrade)

Tamed Dino Stats Per Level:
Stamina: 2.0
Food: 2.0
Water: 2.0
Weight: 200.0 (2000 points per upgrade)

Upcoming Events:
Gladiator Fights
One in the Chamber
Dino Battle Rounds
Ship Wars in Viking Bay

Final Notes:

You must join the Facebook Page to become a member of the server and to get your starter packs, as well as to remain on the server. If you don’t join you will be kicked from server.
Search "The Ragnarok Odyssey" and join the group
Once accepted the admin of your tribe must post their gamertag, tribe name, and in-game-name. Every additional tribe member must comment on that with gamertag and in-game-name.

Server name: Add Skiptomylou112 as a friend and join his game.

Owner: Skiptomylou111 (Ign - Lou)

Admins:
Skiptomylou111 (Ign – Lou)
Im Josephine (Ign - Rhaegar)
StatutaryGoose (Ign - Doug)

M

Matthew Goodwin

All ages welcome We have two Servers which are the center and island

Center, brand new server which is goodwins gaming

Island, is Arksanctumzero

All new members get A starter which is a 225 ptera and flak, pvp at weekends pve during the week

Flyer speed is up

Taming speed is insta

Brontos are aloud as well as doedics.

We have many events:

Gladiator arena
Dodo fighting arena
Giga in a China shop
Terror bird drop
Do shoot the messenger
Fishing
Boat fights

And many more to come.

If you feel that this is for you then come and join our server, the center one will be up in the next day, rules are listed on the page and orp is on and will stay on :)

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

A

Alan A Reynolds

A

Alan A Reynolds

Just seeing if anybody would like to join my server we are moving to Ragnarok soon as it's released reasonably boosted will be a starter pack once I have time to sort out Gamertag and Facebook page are both the same name

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom