Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for a private server. Mature adults with good game play. Decent rates with...

S

Sam Hendry

Looking for a private server. Mature adults with good game play.

Decent rates with high weight and a community to interact with

Let me know if your out there!

R

Riiko Marrero

your more than welcome to try out my server ArkRevamped

C

Corbin Taylor

Thearklifexbox.co.uk

T

Tyler Green

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Joe Farrar

A

Aaran Harman

Pm me mate. I have an Aussie server

J

John Barker

I have three servers running for about 2 years now so if your interested message me

S

Shawn Brooks

A

Aaron Hoppe

Today I thought I'd do some shameless advertising for our server . ANCIENT KINGDOMS is an ARK PRIM PLUS BOOSTED XBOX ONE NITRADO HOSTED SERVER (strictly 18+). We are currently a 50 slot server till next month it will be a 100 slot. We are PVE weekday and PVP weekends. Choose between five kingdoms the Spartans, Celts, Persians, Mayans, and Maurya (PvE tribe). We have the option to DONATE to the server for Tames(Which can also be bought using BBS gain by server event weekends). The trade of which goes right back to paying for the ancient kingdoms server straight through the nitrado services.

Anyone interested in finding out dino prices or server rules pm me and the will be sent to you. Otherwise go to the server page ANCIENT KINGDOMS AND JOIN TODAY.

C

Corbin Taylor

W

Wesley Dale

S

Steven Rudd

Arklives666

T

Tripp Dunham

Owensboro (server name) 18+
32 spot rag dedicated nitrado, will cluster in other maps for ascension and events.

D

Duke Ashley

New Nitrado Ragnarok Server

I am tired of switching server to server because of admin abuse, server wipes, servers going offline, ETC so I created mine own server and I’m looking for people to join.

This server has max weight and oxygen, stamina and fortitude only require a few levels put in, but other stats are near official as to not have over powered players.

Dinos are also max weight with slight boosts to health, melee, and stamina

Stone pick up is 28 and metal harvesting is boosted to allow players to build anywhere and not have to compete over the few good metal spawns on the map.

There are no starters or admins and the only rule I have is no grieving people.

Drops are also boosted, this is a PVP server and resources like metal will be easy to get so I want the raiding to be about getting good BP’s and gear from other players.

I will be open for suggestions from people who play on this server. This doesn’t not mean I will enact it, but this is my first server and don’t know everything.

The server name is iceman9194 pvp boosted if you wanna join.

My GT is also iceman9194

E

Eric Meyer

J

Jesse JOnes

Have you been looking for a highly boosted nitrado server? Look no further, high boosted PvP server, little rules, two admins, (pve only). Join Purgatorium Ark Server.

Island ( for bosses)
50 stone pick-up
Infinite weight and oxygen
Insta tame
Dino egg hatch and raising insta
PvP 24/7
Pve zones
Events!
Bank
Shop
No starters as it's highly boosted

Nitrado server in New York City, US
32 Slot (could go up if you choose to donate)
Free to play server!

Request to join Facebook page for the rest of the info in pinned post. Fb page is purgatorium ark server

A

Aaron Hoppe

Lol he joined ours last night sorry guys

S

Sam Hendry

Thanks for all the sugestions!

C

Craig Slater

Try this one anyone who raids the admins will get great rewards

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom