Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for a new tribe on pve or even pvpve. My tribe got bored of arc. Mature...

C

Chad Hendrickson

Looking for a new tribe on pve or even pvpve. My tribe got bored of arc. Mature community please.

B

Billy Brownlee

I’m a single player looking for a tribe in a pretty decent server

A

Alexx Weber

FULL PVP XBOX 1 Nitrado hosted no admin unless needed for emergency situations (such as leaving a tribe on accident or people who are cheating) 100% legit. No more waiting til host gets home to restart. If a server goes down nitrado automatically sets it back up.
No Rules just 24/7 pvp!

Harvest x11
Tame x10
Xp x6
Hatch x10
Mature x8
Loot drops x3
Fishing loot x4

Cluster maps are ragnarok,center, aberration, the island and scorched. You can transfer to each with Dino’s and loot.

Also increased weight on players per level up and Dino’s have a smaller weight increase
SEARCH FOR:
ARK AGE 2018 ABBERATION
ARK AGE 2018 CENTER
ARK AGE 2018 RAGNAROK
ARK AGE 2018 ISLAND
JUST ADDED:
ARK AGE 2018 SCORCHED
(Make sure you select unofficial pc sessions in the search field)

C

Chris Miles

Join the forgotton ark on facebook server is a little boosted but friendly active players and admin

A

Alexx Weber

B

Billy Brownlee

ARKham Nitrado Cluster is where I play and it’s pretty dope, also there are pve and pvp tribes on our cluster

K

Ken Blazek

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

C

Centree Meyer

Wyvern Wars IIVI: Ark Survival Servers
6 Maps with PvP PvE and Prim+ options!
Something for everyone!

C

Cody Lanktree

Jaelynn Wilson

T

Toni Whitmore

J

Jaelynn Wilson

I have a role play server that has an amazing group of people on.

Check out our group page and message me if interested

D

Dustin Nichols

Look up builders ark it's a cluster of rag and abberation th page is builders ark cluster max player lvl is 236 max dino is like 800 maybe it's all out pve it's pretty great

Z

Zach Davis

Z

Zach Davis

Mature members only

A

Ashley Gipson

J

Juan M Duran III

RAGNAROK, ISLAND AND ABERRATION CLUSTER!
Server names: Ark EVOLUTION PVP 3x boosted (Rag) Ark ABERRATION EVOLUTION (AB) Ark Island EVOLUTION (island) ALL servers are NITRADO

We allow CROSSPLAY

3x XP, TAMING AND HARVEST. (5x weekends)

Reduced player water and food drain

Increased spoil time

Breeding reduced by 75%

Welcome center in both maps Vikings Bay and Portal

Survival shelter in the south (Rag)

Player weight slightly increased.

Starter packs!

Balanced various settings for a better player experience. We hold events and challenges to win free gear!This server is adult run. Admins are here to help keep server running smooth and take care of starter packs. The admins will not interfere with other tribe issues. We have a growing community and looking to expand. NO RULES

L

Lynn Werner

We are an adult PvE with Admin ran Pvp Events Server. We have a community center, with tek fabricator, grill, Indy forge and other stuff for the community to use.... As well as a community green house and hatchery. We also have a call of duty like arena, big arena for Dino fights, dodo arena, maze, and community oil pumps. We have a FB group AVENGERSxARK RP Server as well as a discord group. on them both our store is posted so u can buy things via ingot. We have a great group of member who are always willing help. Slightly boosted but not crazy... Weight, Tamming and breeding are boosted the most...... Come check us out

M

Maddox Max

A

Aisling Nolan

we have a great adult community, I'm sure someone would take you into there tribe, got lots of solo players too but we all help each other out

L

Lyle Hurt

We have a server. Just a few of us on it. If you want to join. We only do pve though.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom