Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for a new server to play on the last server was great just a few things had...

J

Joshua Whipkey

Looking for a new server to play on the last server was great just a few things had ruined it. It will be me and my gf, maybe others but not to sure. Would like to have fast taming and breeding rag or center map max weight. We prefer to be on a server where mature adults run the server as well as admins being mature. Any good ones like this out there

K

Karl Marsay

GT:- rippinsark
1 admin (me) on a non playing account
7 stone per pick up
Boosted fishing and drops
PvE midweek. PvP weekends (01:00 Saturday to 01:00 Monday UK time)

C

Cody Nolan

Sending you a pm buddy you know I won't steer you wrong

N

Nicole Crespo

❇I play on a pvp faction dedicated server that is looking for more people to join us in the pvp fun!❇

Three factions build up an battle against each other's factions! ❇
Every faction has there own alliance so if you join any faction your faction and everyone in it will be allied together!

All though! There's more! You can be an outlander! ☠ outlanders are all by them selfs and can enter and raid any faction (after no raiding rule is off after Wednesday)
But there is risk ANY faction can also raid you! you are alone and can be out numbered but you can also be sneaky ☝

SO CHOOSE YOUR FACTION!!❇
OUR CHOOSE TO BE AN OUTLANDER!(outlanders have no boarder lines but have risk of getting raided by anyone!)

(☠☠☠If you join a faction/outlander and you cross to another factions boarders you can be killed in enemy lines!☠☠☠)

There is currently a no raiding rule atm so all factions can build but come Wednesday it's all out war ‍♂

Cave loot drops and scar are off limits to building these places are 100% pvp zones which means if you are seen there or see someone there it's pvp zone so anything goes

So what faction will you join?!!?❇

Come join the fun!!
Pm me if you got questions!!
Gamertag for server-DinoLandUSA
*Owner is the only admin*
No spawn in tames/no buying tames

J

Jeremiah Brickner

Add pithybirch13685

C

Christian Israel Noffsinger

Gt: TugOnYou
Map : Ragnarok
Gather x10
XP x5
Insta Tame
Insta hatch
x15 mature
No Trolling
Any age
Pvp only
Brontos aloud as they wont lag the server
Xbox One Club: TugOnYou Ark Club
The Servers Facebook Page is TugOnYou

D

Dana Drew

You can try the server i play on. Arkmasterz if your interested let me know I will post the stats

J

Jeremiah Brickner

Im 33 years old and I run the server have an admin my age too we are both PvP and pve we give starter packs have a community center with Indy forges and chem benches and more amenities coming soon

J

Johne Thompson

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

D

Dylan Watanabe

We Are Welcoming ALL PLAYERS to The Only Narco! A dedicated BOOSTED RAGNAROK PvP Server!

JOIN THIS GAMERTAG TO GET STARTED NOW!

GAMERTAG: The Only Narco

HIGHLIGHTED STATS: Such as Infinite Weight(Both Player and Dinos), Exp: x10, and more! Join the FB Page and View the Pinned Post for More Info!

Low Population Looking to grow, grow, GROW! Meaning most areas haven't been touched, therefore More Room For You And Your Tribe mates to move in and GROW!

JOIN NOW! AND GET YOUR ARK ON!

J

June Koo

Mesozoic Ark

S

Steve Chamberlain

XJurassicWorldX

H

Hale Kaden

Looks up arkstralia in groups facebook they good people read there pinned post tell em Bilbo saw you wanted good server.

T

Tyler Hicks

J

Joseph Oswald

Add Skiptomylou112 and join his game. Slightly boosted everything. X2 xp, x4 pickup, x10 taming, incubation, maturation. Took me a little over an hour to raise a 180 wyvern with 100 % imprint. Player and Dino stats slightly boosted with weight boosted - about 500 per level for human and 800 for Dino. Let me know if you want any other information!

J

Jacob Epley

No BS. This is the best server I've ever played on. Tribe limit is 7.

H

Hannah McLaughlin

Project Eden Pvpve :)

S

Sean Myers

Me too

S

Scott Van

❇I play on a pvp faction dedicated server that is looking for more people to join us in the pvp fun!❇

Three factions build up an battle against each other's factions! ❇
Every faction has there own alliance so if you join any faction your faction and everyone in it will be allied together!

All though! There's more! You can be an outlander! ☠ outlanders are all by them selfs and can enter and raid any faction (after no raiding rule is off after Wednesday)
But there is risk ANY faction can also raid you! you are alone and can be out numbered but you can also be sneaky ☝

SO CHOOSE YOUR FACTION!!❇
OUR CHOOSE TO BE AN OUTLANDER!(outlanders have no boarder lines but have risk of getting raided by anyone!)

(☠☠☠If you join a faction/outlander and you cross to another factions boarders you can be killed in enemy lines!☠☠☠)

There is currently a no raiding rule atm so all factions can build but come Wednesday it's all out war ‍♂

Cave loot drops and scar are off limits to building these places are 100% pvp zones which means if you are seen there or see someone there it's pvp zone so anything goes

So what faction will you join?!!?❇

Come join the fun!!
Pm me if you got questions!!
Gamertag for server-DinoLandUSA
*Owner is the only admin*
No spawn in tames/no buying tames

B

Brian Mills

Whiffy247

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom