Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for a medium boosted, active admins, shop, and starters for Aberration

T

Trey Hooker

Looking for a medium boosted, active admins, shop, and starters for Aberration

J

Jade Hibbert

DragonStone Valaria AvSavARK

A

Alexis McLeod

You are free to check out my server ad! We've got all of those things, and we're working on releasing a functional player shop & currency system. If you join, we love to hear feedback and suggestions for anything you can think of.

LOW POPULATION, PLENTLY GOOD SPOTS OPEN ON ALL MAPS, NO RULES, NEED MORE ACTIVE PVP PLAYERS!

Search Ataraxia [Nitrado] to find our brand new clusters!

32 Slot Ragnarok
32 Slot Aberration
32 Slot Island
32 Slot Scorched
32 Slot Center

Come get a starter on Rag or Aberration now - pm me for a pin code and for doors in the Starter House!

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

John Mason

Brand new Aberration PVE Nitrado Server . Our goal is to build a community of mature and active players to enjoy the game. Future plans include;
Community Center, Fishing Docks, Arenas (darts, dodo ball) and other cool things to keep the community engaged and involved. There are 7 of us currently on the server and we are all very active. We wanted to get established before opening up the server to others, but now we're ready.

Experienced builders encouraged. Over 18 a must.
-6x XP
-10x taming
-10x maturation
-5x Fishing
-5x loot
- Infinite Weight
-server is medium boosted, but dino and player max levels are not boosted. Difficulty 1.0

Msg me for details. We have 20 slots and don't plan on expanding that (we come from a smaller, tight knit community and we like it that way), so there will be a few questions before accepting anyone. Mainly, we are looking for active players that enjoy building, and mature people that aren't idiots (this is the hard part). Also, you would need to join the discord if accepted to the server.

R

Rachel Elizabeth

⚔ARK - POiSE PVP 24/7 - ABERRATION/RAG/CENTER⚔

B

Bobby Moore

N

Naim Djdraco

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

K

Kevin Colin Hoerner

New Cluster Server Join Today! PVP Xbox One cross-compatible with Window10Maps: Aberration and Island, with more maps planned for the future.Both maps will have PVE community centers, complete with Green House, Bank, Stores, Hatchery, Forge and GrinderServer setting 4x official with boosted breeding/hatchingStart Kits 1 per person up to three per tribe.Includes:120 Tame of players choice(Anything Carno or smaller)150 Charge creature of players choiceMetal tools, all Master Craft Quality,(Pick, Hatchet, Pike, Crossbow, Scythe, Long Neck and 50 tranq darts)Smithy, 2 Forges, 4x4 stone base and two beds. Pm for Facebook group page and server name

P

Paul Mcculloch

I don’t know if it’s to boosted for you

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom