Contact advertising [email protected]

Looking for a high to mid end set of speakers for my computer around $200 I don’t know...

T

Tim Woodworth

Looking for a high to mid end set of speakers for my computer around $200 I don’t know what’s the best speakers in that range. Been looking at these. My mobo is supposed to have great audio built in if that means anything. What do you guys recommend?

B

Blake Dalenko

Get you a soundbar + sub or a 5.1 setup

T

Twc Kraalmis

Logitech z680 5.1

D

Dennis Barbier

Logitech z5500

L

Lewis Newton

well jbl wouldnt be a bad choice

L

Lewis Newton

i just have this plugged into my pc
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

T

Tim Woodworth

I don’t want a sub. Just a good pair of speakers also sound bar isn’t going to work with the way my desk will be set up. Thanks for the info though

A

Alex Landreau

What size are the woofers? If they're anything smaller than 8 inches, you might want to consider a subwoofer

D

Duong Khanh Vu

I have these and highly recommend them. No sub but still excellent bass. Sometimes theyre on sale at massdrop. Got mine from massdrop for ~$180

L

Lewis Newton

Yamaha studio monitors are meant to be good

R

Rawlston Shamik

Vanatoo T-Zero, Keff Q100, Klipsch RP-150M, R-15PM, or Promedia 2.1's.

J

Jacob Acra

I'd get passive speakers with a stereo receiver. much better sound.

J

Jacob Johnson

A2+

J

Jacob Acra

This is my set up in my replies

C

Chris Treubig

Best speaker setup you could have would be to get a couple studio monitors and an external interface for them. Black Friday I got 2 M-Audio Bx-5 monitors and a presonus interface for about 250, usually the speakers are 200 a piece. I could not be happier with them, whether it's music or games they sound amazing. Surround is cool but with good monitors you'll still get panning of sound and if you really want you can always get a second smaller pair for behind you, that along with a nice sub will give you amazing sound for everything.

F

Frank Melendez

Senheiser

C

Chris Treubig

M-Audio, JBL, Yamaha (little more expensive) all really good brands. KRK's are relatively good too and not too pricey

C

Chris Treubig

Check guitar centers black Friday ad

B

Blake Dalenko

Here is what I'm running ill try and find a video I took awhile back

It says it posted but I don't see it anywhere...

It was recorded with a phone so it sounds bad.. Was just doing it to show that a 5.1 will actually work

C

Chris Treubig

Oh and if you buy studio monitors be sure you buy balanced TRS cables.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom