Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for a full pvp server to bring a few friends over with. Boosted stats for...

L

Lewis Carter

Looking for a full pvp server to bring a few friends over with. Boosted stats for dinos and players, not too many rules. Starters would be appreciated. I wont be picking the first to comment ill be picking the one that suits our needs best

Also need an active community to play with. Only reason im doing this is to have others to pvp with, i have my own server but not many people seem to join dedis anymore.

W

William Kaye

WELCOME TO BATTLE ARK 661

Cluster with 2 maps currently

✴Battle Ark 661 ISLAND
✴Battle Ark 661 RAGNAROK

Nitrado hosted eu servers

20 slots island server
50 slots rag server

Both servers are prepaid for one year so are serious and will be sticking around :)
Servers can and WILL be upgraded if needed..

New players/tribes get a 7 day grace period to build(white flags will be included in your starter..make them visible around the edges of your base)

Starters available..
Starter contains ramshackle chitin armour..ramshackle metal tools and a pike.
Players get the choice of either a 150 argentavis OR a 150 tapejara(will be neutered)

Rules are fairly straightforward and can be viewed on the pinned post when you join the page...

Events are held regularly..both small and larger events take place on the ragnarok server..
Prizes can include blueprints..dinos and aberration dinos(awards are based off of the scale of difficulty of the event)

We have a strict NO under 16's on the server to limit the amount of trolls and rule breakers on the server..we are only interested in mature adults to grow the servers..

Server settings as follows...

XP.....4X
GATHER....8X
TAMING/MATURING....4X
WEIGHT.....10X
FISHING LOOT....3.5X
LOOT DROPS....3.5X

Server is aimed at people who enjoy the grind and are looking for a long standing server to build and make friends..

We have 1 main admin and 1 assistant admin....BOTH admins DO NOT take part in PvP side and are only there to deal with rulebreaks..starters and events....

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

S

Shane Anthony Peter Farmer

ARK Revolution is a PvP cluster with 4 maps, Island, Ragnarok, Aberration and Center.

No admins, No rules just fun PvP and events alike. There is a starter for each map which will become an automatic system in the weeks to come.

❗Join now, 24/7 Nitrado Server! Search 'Ark Revolution' in PC Sessions. Message me if you need any other info❗

Stats:
10x Taming
15x Hatching
15x Mature
10x Gather
3x Cave Damage
200 player level cap
255 dino level cap
Boosted drops
Boosted fishing
Server events
Cross server wars
Windows & Xbox connected
Automatic starters on Island

A

Alex Wood

I’m on a good cluster lew it’s ark-4 summet just search that into the nitrado servers it’s really active boosted but not insane (apart from carry weight ) fun server tho it’s got all maps

N

Nathan Dunn

Check out our servers.

D

David Savagex

5 server cluster looking for more LONG TERM players as we have been hosting for over 2 years and no end is in sight :)
We currently have Ragnarok @ 50 slots, The Island and Aberration @ 32 slot each and a 10 slot scorched map and all can be increased as needed.

We also have a 5th map that is rotational and consists of save file from official servers to give you all the raiding and looting your heart desires without killing our cluster population!

Boosted but not insane. PvP and only thing we ask is that you don't be toxic to the community. Competition is fun but wiping and trolling isn't. In process of setting up event areas as well for games and prizes! Monthly real life giveaways for our subscribers and donators! January raffle giveaway is the Aberration DLC! Custom drops and Lvl 300 max for wild dinos too! In game currency, that cannont be gathered or minipulated, and shop coming very soon as well as the fishing hole! The Pub! Lounges! Dino customization shop! Battle royal arena! Jousting arena! Great group we have so far and we would love to have more people to grow with!
Engram points boosted so you can learn EVERYTHING!!

We will be potentially hosting pve/role play players to play in the community areas and help build the settlements and run some shops :)

Join in, bring your friends, and build an empire!!

Facebook.com/groups/arkreloaded

S

Simon Ball

S

Simon Ball

Right here!!! Check us out!

WAR ZONE PVP CLUSTER!!

We keep it bloody in the WZ,we want your tribe big,well defended and agressive! We host daily events and allow you to choose your prizes so as to provide you what you need to be competitive

We put an emphasis on organized and scheduled PvP so you can expect to enjoy all your hard work.Offline raid protection through the week, We remove O.R.P. for the "bloody weekend"

4 servers in the cluster with plenty of places to build!
Server names:
WAR ZONE (RAGNAROK)
WAR ZONE ISL (The Island)
WAR ZONE CENTER (The Center)
WAR ZONE ABERRATION

FEATURING:Daily Events
Indoor PvP arena
Outdoor PvP arena
Death Maze
FREE ADMIN HOSTED BOSS FIGHTS
Naval warfare arena
Fishing Dock
Server store & currency
THIS is an adult 18+ community with a zero tolerance policy on whining
Password protected so no random trolls
Lots of tribes recruiting in server

There are not many rules in the WZ,but the community has a unique way of dealing with folks who demonstrate a lack of class and or sportsmanship.pick on small tribes and fresh spawns you expect to be hunted to extinction.

Don't get me wrong,We have some extremely talented PVP players in server and most of us are downright bloodthirsty savages,I'm simply saying you will have the chance to build up and we all believe in online PVP.

You can expect to be REWARDED HEAVILY for being a loyal WZ player or recruiting new players and tribemembers.

WZ will NOT CHANGE OR WIPE.The servers are prepaid and will not shut down prematurely

For admission and more details check out our FB community.

YOU MUST SIGN PINNED POST FOR THE PW

In closing.....That's what I'm offering,a community! This is more than just a cluster of servers,we are attempting to break the mold of ark's "salty pvp" and give folks a chance to have fun for an extended period of time. JOIN US!

A

Alexis McLeod

Good server, good admins, awesome community

♥ Ataraxia ♥

Low Boosts || 7 Tribe Cap

Our Maps:
❤Ragnarok❤
Aberration
Center
Island
Scorched Earth

Might I add, if you're into events to spice Ark up, we're working on a big PUBG☠ event area!

Our Groups:

FB:

Discord:

M

Mikey Fintel

You like to Offline wipe new tribes???
You like to scare and bully new tribes???
Well this isn’t the cluster for you.....
OG GAMERS-4 map cluster featuring The Island, The Center, Ragnarok and Scorched Earth. All servers are 24/7 PVP with slightly boosted stats and drops. Rates are 5x taming, experience and harvesting. 2x player stats per level with 3x player and tamed Dino weight per level. 10x baby maturation and 3x crop growth. ORP is active so you can actually sleep or go to work. Only in second week so plenty of prime locations to build on. Zero admin abuse with only one admin, ME!!!!!!! I only get involved when the community needs me to. Will work hard to build this cluster up and fill it with honorable tribes that want true pvp not wipe bases while people try to sleep. Search unofficial pc sessions for the following servers...
OG GAMERS-Ragnarok 24/7 PVP Slightly Boosted
OG GAMERS-The Island 24/7 PVP Slightly Boosted
OG GAMERS-The Center 24/7 PVP Slightly Boosted
OG GAMERS-Scorched 24/7 PVP Slightly Boosted

T

Toni Robinson

this is the server i play on. There is 2 maps clustered, the island is pve weekdays and pvp weekends with orp enabled 1 admin and events weekdays. And scorched which is full pvp no rules no admin.

N

Nico Salerno

Ever get too Tek then lose it all?
Want a New awesome server give my server a try
"Sister Margaret's"

Wild dinos cap at 300

All Engrams Auto unlock yes TEK Engrams too

infinite weight and Oxygen

Boosted drops that give element and Metal base structure so you can jump right into the fun stuff! PVP!

NO ORP

ABB Dinos for sale via (VEGC) Veggie cakes to buy them.

32 slot 80 In game days in

2.0 cave damage

A high TEk pvp evenly boosted server 300 flyer speed

instant breeding and hatch

H

Heidi Toll

I wondering would you want to cluster with mine? I have Aberration and I need to cluster with ragnorak

T

Toni Whitmore

ArkedHard Island-Ragnarok Cluster server seeking NEW PLAYERS!

Are you looking for a server with no admins no rules? Then come to ArkedHard, a Boosted official server.

Nitrado Hosted
Ragnarok - 3️⃣2️⃣ slots
Island- 2️⃣0️⃣ slots

⚔PvP
⚒No Admins
❌Zero Rules, Free for all PVP
Ragnarok&Island
☄Dino&Item downloads
Crossplay Rnabled
Xp- 15
Taming- 40
Harvest- 35
Crop growth- 100
Mating- 0.002
Hatching- 500
Maturing- 40
Dino Speed- 5
♀Dino weight- inf
♂Player stats- 5x
Player weight-infinite
Loot Crates- x5
Fishing Loot-x5
Character lvl 300
Dino lvl 600
Custom Drops
Item/Dino transfer enabled
⚠Tek auto unlocked

⚔Interested? click the link and answer the three questions. If you fail to answer ALL the questions you will be denied

T

Timothy Stout

M

Melissa Patterson

A

Andrew Clay Nelson

Need population added to a great server so im just going to advertise here
Ark rule 1 - Survive Ragnarok, 75 stone pick up custom drops minor boosted player stats , near instant taming 24/7 PvP 50 slits needs good dedicated player base

Clustered in Survive the new world . Aberration75 pick up custom drops max level wild dinos 210 10k weight per pump on players minor boosts to stats dino downloads are disabled so no flyers on aberration there are no admins on either server an is currently 20 slots but can be upgraded if a solid player base is established please all join and try it. There are no starters

C

Charlie Davies

If your looking for a highly boosted and well balanced 24/7 server where guns do matter join (ROCKSTAR ARK CLUSTER) WE currently have the island 50 slots and ragnorock 32 slots with abberation coming soon tribe cap is set to 20 players to accommodate large tribes the cluster is full pvp orp is off x1 CAVE damage max wild DINO lvl 150 insta lvl 100 28 stone pick up nearly infinite weight high imprinting on all dinos insta tame friendly admins that play legit and don't raid FREE DINO PAINTING FOR EVERYONE EVENTS COMING SOON and a shop coming soon for the most current and up to date information or if you need help please join (ROCKSTAR ARK CLUSTER) FACEBOOK GROUP

J

Jonathan Loreto

New server clustering very soon

Animus Ark

play fair, stick to rules and we will have no problems.
RULES
offline raiding is disliked.
No trolling, you all know what we mean.
No complete wiping, get in get out
No killing passive herbs ( all shoulder pets are classed as herbs even though they are meat eaters, unless you take them to a raid), all meat eaters are fair game.
5 Days grace for new tribes ( tribe leader 1st 5 days )
3 day grace period after being raided, get intouch with admin showing proof of raid and they will decide if grace is given ( after 30mins of no action, raid is over) once grace is given admin will announce it in group.

starter pack
mount is either flyer - Ptere, Argy.
ground - Equu, Baryonix
Flak armour, hatchet, pick.

Open world is full pvp so please be aware of your surroundings and the hostile environment that awaits you...

Tribes can have bases, 1 land and 1 water base for water dinos
stats are
7exp
8 taming
7 gather
slightly boosted weight on dino
slight slower drain on food and water for player

please comment your
GT
IGN
Tribe name
in that format to show you understand the rules.
(Once you put your name and tribe in pinned post,your be sent password to server....)

search server name
Animus rising...

E

Ed Mali Sword

Welcome to the Death Star Cluster.
Must read all the pinned post to receive the password for the servers.

The Center (PvP)

Ragnarok (PvP)

Aberration (PvE)

All stats are boosted along with the Harvesting, Breeding and Taming.

Rules of the server

• Announce on facebook and in game a raid. (So offline raiding doesn't happen. Give atleast 2 hour warning) Don't need to announce who your raiding.

• When announce a raid you must say a time, map and what alliances will be coming with you.

• No base wiping

• No building in artifact areas or glitch spots. No warnings will be given but your location will be given out or an admin will wipe you.

• Take all from the beaver dams.

• We will not accept the excuse That a family member or friend was on your account breaking the rules.

More rules may be added over time.

PLEASE POST YOUR GAMER TAG, IN GAME NAME, AGE and TRIBE NAME.

28th of each month will be purge day. Where there will be a full 24 hours of no rules on the PvP servers ONLY.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom