Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for a chill pvp server on player dedicated that don't wipe every update!!!

T

Trenton Stewart

Looking for a chill pvp server on player dedicated that don't wipe every update!!!

G

Gison Osorio Jnr

Then you might have to ask WC about that. Host don't have the ability to fix corrupted files after WildCard does and update

N

Nathan Isbell

Gt: ark Ragnarok
Fb:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

James Duncan

PvP server not many people on yet but we trying to make this on heck of a server boosted n rules r no offline raid no racism no trolling n we do starter packs not gigs or mossa or scortch or new Dino's from last update the gt is the THEGAMINGBOYS94 HOST GT stYLez4U941 admin GT AnRkY ScOpEs come join n c who can rule ark n its the island map

K

Kristyanna Marie Roberson

Naughtygames17

K

Kai Saar

XspArkupX

S

Sean McDade

RAGNAROK 24/7 PvP Server

Who else is ready for Ragnarok?!?!?! I know I and the entire server I host are! We will be making the switch launch day. Our server is always on, and we are quick to update it and restart it when that happens, as it always does.

We want some decent population when we make the switch on launch day, so recruiting starts now!

We like to have good people, who like PvP and aren't dicks about it. We have a few someone rules like 1) Don't base wipe. 2) Don't kill passives. 3) Don't grief people.
Simple right?!?

Gather rates, XP, stats are all going to be as close to official as possible. Taming will go up to x3. And we will give a slight boost to breeding, maturation, all that baby stuff. Loot drops and fishing will also have a tiny buff. We have 1 admin (me!) and I play and PvP. Admin logging will be on. Only keep admin for the occasional dino wipe and to get rid of people who don't follow out simple rules.

Got questions? Ask.

Join the page.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom