Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Look for ideas for events on my server...

A

Alex Bright

Look for ideas for events on my server...

K

Kelcie Shea

Raptor races

M

Meagan Wagoner

Bola dodge ball. (6x4 court 2v2 or 3v3) hungry hungry dodo. (Spawn 50 dodo each with 1 bush berry seed inside them 1with bonus prize like armor, give everyonr prim pikes and say go most bbs win) dodo ball (everyone must tribe up grab the dodo and get to ur goal) fishing ( 30 mins most black pereals, most white pereals first fish ect.)
Scavenger hunts.
Treasure hunts ( hide boxes around map with clues to next box end box has a prize) ark trivia (ex. Riddle me this im spotted black and red and found in a ring of fire what am i? Answer fert. Raptor egg) some of what i do on my server

M

Meagan Wagoner

I have more if u want to pm me. Cant make all my secrets public lol

L

Larry Gregory II

Im planning a titanosaur or bronto race from point a to point b, where the server is separated into 3 groups and they try to kill the other players on the other dinos

L

Lewis Carter

My old server had a non pvp trading post, a arena for big dino fights, an arena with buildings etc for 1v1 or 2v2. And for events make worth while prizes

B

Bree Foster

Bare knuckle Brawls.

K

Kodi Green

Once a month on one of the servers I helped admin we had a no rules day for 24 hours helped keep lag down since most large structures were destroyed during this event and also less tames lol it was one of the best events we had

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom