Contact advertising [email protected]

Literally everywhere i look is eveyone saying mercy is dead like bruh they nerfed her...

• Thread starter James Lightowler
  • Start date
J

James Lightowler

Literally everywhere i look is eveyone saying mercy is dead like bruh they nerfed her yes but she is still a pre decent healer like? How is she dead

E

Ege Işcan

imo shes real strength is consistent heals

A

Adam Ricks

Probably the only one to contest that top support spot is Lucio. But mercy is way better in lower ranks because bad Lucios can't resist the temptation to leave their team

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

fr tho

J

Jay Polka

her ult has become an inferior zen ult

J

Jay Henry

Quite simply she isn't people overreacted and I'm taking advantage of the teams that don't use her lol

B

Brittany Sokol

I still play her. Just had to find new ways to use her ultimate. Like now that they nerfed her rezzes I dont know if anybody notices but I feel like im getting my ult a lot faster than usual so I'll use it to help my team to engage in a fight or if too many people are low HP and the enemy team is pushing in ill pop it to get everybody up faster. Learn, adapt and evolve man.

E

Emma Rebecca

Mercy is one of the best if not the best healer in the game in regards to raw healing power anyone who says she's dead is a moron. Rez isn't Mercy's only useful ability and if you use her only for Rez you're using her wrong

J

Julie Gunnells Michel

I think it’s making it difficult to solo heal which is definitely what blizzard wants. Mercy needs a second healer now with a lack of the Rez ability. It’s almost impossible to Rez in the middle of a team fight now. With a second healer that fixes that problem. I still think she’s a good healer though.

A

Ashley Martin - Webb

She will be ok

J

Jhonatan Remigio

She's dead because the so called mercy mains suck as her
It takes the ppl that don't even main her to play better than them
Ok I'm sorry don't get offended

M

Michael Klick

People saying she's dead and how they are switching mains because of the nerfs are just admitting how weak they are. I was thinking about picking Mercy up since she requires a brain to use now.

B

Brent Hazelton

I like to pocket someone i tge midfight. Heal them as they need it, damage boost them when they dont need heals. I been enabling roadhogs and reapers like crazy

B

Brent Hazelton

Oh, lost my roadhog? Nope, rez. Lol

S

Stephen Bankhead

She's still the Soldier 76 of heals. Super consistent output, mobile to boot. Even on your worst game as mercy, the heals will flow, the rezzes will happen, and you'll drip value.

The difference is, Mercy is only competing with 4 other heroes for the support slot, not 14.

tl;dr: She's still the most reliable healer in the game, and Valk is still strong. Also, Rez is still powerful and here to play. It's just not free during Valk anymore.

J

Josh LeClair

Played comp for a couple hours last night, and you could really tell people were trying hard to avoid using her lol.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom