Contact advertising [email protected]

Let's say you are going for a gaming rig and in your budget you have the option of...

U

Usama Baig

Let's say you are going for a gaming rig and in your budget you have the option of both a gaming PC or a gaming Laptop with same specs. Which one do you choose and why. give your opinion in comments.

U

Usama Baig

I am going for a gaming laptop but some people say its not a good experience etc. So just getting your opinions to help myself decide

J

Jason Ellis

I like the freedom to chose mouse/keyboard/monitor. I also need a beefier computer for video editing and a laptop could potentially have heat issues while rendering.

J

Jordan Grogan

Laptops have worse performance when plugged out and get very hot. When they are plugged in you get full performance but what’s the point when you can just get a desktop instead

J

Josh Phillips

It honestly depends on the situation.
The only reason I opted for a laptop, is because of my job. I spend 5-10 days out of state at a time, and a big custom PC would have been a waste. So I bought a laptop instead.

U

Usama Baig

I am a web developer and love games so i thought instead of a gaming pc and a laptop for work why not a gaming laptop. That is the reason i am considering a gaming laptop and looking for opinions to decide.

S

Sam Strelitz

The problem with a laptop is that it tends to have lower specs. So if you spend $1500 on a desktop and $1500 on a laptop, the desktop is much faster.

H

Hamood Naeem

Well if u need a Laptop for work and Pc for gaming, then go for Gaming Laptop.

But gaming on laptop is not fun as on the desktop.

I have bought a gaming Desktop and a normal laptop for work...

But now I only use Desktop for both work and gaming :)

S

Steven Brisebois

Well if its on the go build a small gaming pc thats portable. If ur a hard gamer like most of us then build a desktop

S

Steven Brisebois

U could buy a gaming laptop but like I tell everyone. Even if it has the specs to play it doesnt mean u should. Laptops heat up rather quickly and get filled with dust etc very quickly

J

Joshua Brush

The pc because of the power

I

Isaac Kotschner

It would entirely depend on how much traveling I did.

I

Ivan Ivanov

PC-you can upgrade everything on it.

C

Chris Frederick

With my life I need portability. Laptops are how I game, and I’ve never had thermal issues. Pick your buy carefully and you won’t have a problem.

C

Cailean MacIlliuntaig

Both? But I travel a lot for work.

Pc has nicer screen options, unless you plug into a docking station etc

A

Austin Wright

Cooling.

I

Illya Trofymenko

The experience is way better and more consistent even if you do manage to get a laptop with the same specs for the same price. You also don’t always get the flexibility to just replace a single component that might need to be upgraded. It’s just not the same if you’re serious about gaming

E

Eric Sheets

I've got shitty internet at my house (DSL). It's gaming able but when I'm snowed in at work (hotel)...the laptop is still there to game. If you travel alot go for the laptop. If you don't do as much..go with a desktop

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom