Contact advertising [email protected]

Lets say I were to sell my pc today, how much do you think I would get? Its a never...

A

Amin Nausin

Lets say I were to sell my pc today, how much do you think I would get?
Its a never overclocked intel i7-4790k
An Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 motherboard
32GB of Corsair Vengeance PRO Ram 1866mhz
An Asus Strix GTX 970 that has been overclocked, runs upto around 1480-1500mhz depending on game
Two Samsung 850 EVO SSDs, one 250GB, and one 500GB
A WD BLACK 1TB HDD 7200rpm
A Corsair RM550 Power Supply
A Corsair H100I GTX CPU AIO Water Cooler (same as H100i V2 just older branding)
A Corsair SP120 performance fan set of 2
Some random Cooler Master red LED fan
An NZXT H440 first gen with the back led fine but the one on the sign is a bit faded I think, unless thats how it is.

All of this was bought between August 2015 and December 26th 2015, built on December 31st 2015 and first run on January First 2016

just wanna know the worth of this.

J

Jasiek Jeż

800-950

J

Jasiek Jeż

also forgot the RAM?

J

Jasiek Jeż

850 is minimum I would take for it, If it has 16GB of ram tho

E

Eryk Smith

I'll buy your GPU

D

Da Kim

Y u selling

N

Noah Vang

$650 USD

M

Marc Bourgoin

Heyyo, alright so actually doing some checking around on PcPartPicker Canada and your CPU performance (stock anyways) is between the i7-7700 and the i5-7600k so I went with a Ryzen 5 1600X as stock and new retail reference. I also chose the GTX 1060 3GB as a NVIDIA reference graphics card even though it's slightly faster but meh, can't really use Radeon for performance equivalent given how mining screwed up RX 570 pricing eh?

So for a new and equivalent build? $2063.94 CAD
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Now... since your parts are used thus value goes down plus warranty on a few parts are probably expired? Bare minimum I'd lower the price by 15%... so 2063.94 * .85 = $1754.35 CAD is my estimated value for your used PC if I was honest and not trying to trick people with pricing as is tradition on used PC websites heh

So then I decided to check good ol' Kijiji eh? Here's a few reference..

i7-4790 non-k, H97 mobo, GTX 970 and a few hard drives and stuff.. $1700 CAD... way too high for this PC in my mind lol

and then there's console peasants who are ripping themselves off like this guy haha

but anyways I guess kijiji isn't the best place for reference but I'm too damn lazy to start scrolling through Buy/Trade/Sell websites on Linus Tech Tips and so forth... but yeah, just my guess :p

PS... 32GB of DDR3 1866MHz RAM!? DOOD! You sir, are crazy lol but that's cool with me

S

Simon Chambers

12-15 FULANI COIN BELTS,

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom