Contact advertising [email protected]

Leaving the group as its affecting my enjoyment of the game. Mods you have an...

• Thread starter Rodolfo Almaguer
  • Start date
R

Rodolfo Almaguer

Leaving the group as its affecting my enjoyment of the game.

Mods you have an unfortunately negative community issue here with the same old posts and levels of toxicity.

Mods, may i suggest looking at the elite dangerous fb community groups as an example of a positive direction that this fb group could take? Perhaps create an ow uncut group with very clear guidlines?

J

Jonathan Martin

Haha there it is

H

Hector Colon

TL;DR I'm a bitch.

M

Mike Allan

you all lose together

S

Steven Cabal

????

N

Natalie Lopez

I like eggs.

J

Josh Cleaver

OK!

R

Rafael Fiallos

Mods you have an unfortunately negative community issue here with the same old posts and levels of toxicity.

Mods, may i suggest looking at the elite dangerous fb community groups as an example of a positive direction that this fb group could take? Perhaps create an ow uncut group with very clear guidlines?

K

Karl Kramer

N

Nya Allana

oh man is this the new copypasta?

N

Nico Labelle

You were rude to me, so now you get no head* loo

A

Angelika Rodriguez

けいこ むらさき

agreed

N

Nihant Kansara

*sips tea*

J

Jordan Manning

Just leave we don’t care

O

Odair Hyadain Hunk

I always do what that pic says.

If i'm minding my own business tryna keep everyone alive and some faggot keeps talking shit, he better stop spamming that heal me button and go pick up the health packs.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom