Contact advertising [email protected]

-Knowledge thread- give your opinion about how people can climb rank git gud ?

R

Raj Lawati

-Knowledge thread-
give your opinion about how people can climb rank
git gud ?

D

David Anderson

Support, or go play console

Β

Βασιλης Τσιαρας

true, playing support does help a lot

G

Gabe Griffin

Get good with Moira. She's incredibly strong right now.

A

Afnan Gilal

Practice with a dps and get as good as you can, main him, that way you can at least climb till mid plat. Plus, try and main heroes that are powerful rn. Such as Moira, sombra, junkrat

M

Miia Hatunen

Maining a hero isn't enough. You need to be aware of your surroundings, help the team win by picking the ones who are doing the most for the enemies, healers should be prio 1. If you suck at aiming, maining a dps isn't enough, learn to aim. Practice the shit out of quickplay. Doesn't matter if you win or lose, you still get practice. Also, watching streamers and Youtube guides has helped me a lot. Even watching a streamer in your own rank can be good, notice the common mistakes and learn from them aswell. Group up with players you have fun with and make call outs (who's low, who's on high ground etc)..

S

Suebsan Singsee

Play dps and carry them

S

Suebsan Singsee

In case no one use a mic or even communicate

M

Miłosz Rutkowski

Git gud

J

Jonathan Ruben Salea

As someone who went from low bronze to gold (I know it’s not great to most but it is to me): play a lot, know the maps, understand the heroes you’re good at (not just the ones you like), know your limits, learn positioning, use voice chat

J

Joseph Edwards

Get matched with grandmasters when the highest you have gotten was master. Worked for me.

S

Sara Elizabeth Jordan

Don't solo queue unless you're godly at the game. Plus it's more fun that way

V

Vynyl Shiro

Work on your game sense, positioning and just don’t care about rank. Just keep grinding and eventually you’ll climb.

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

Click heads

S

Shay Corry

I’ve done better on tank and heals than DPS. My win rate with Lucio is over 50% and recently I’ve started tanking with Orisa and been doing well! My main will forever be Soldier 76 but I’ve realized I need to get better with aim and positioning with him if I plan to be higher rank material.

N

Nick Occulos

Just gather a team will full position. The game will fuck you hard no matter what to keep people who loser than you stay unless you improve really really good to carry.

C

Christoffer Avinash Malmqvist

my tip is to start using voice chat and give out calls of where the enemies are and if they are low on health and if they got abillities on cooldown an such. it helps alot when working as a team to get information on where and what state enemies are in. if you see someone flanking, shout it in teamvoice just to alert the other people. if you do that i can guarantee you that you will win more games. after that is to learn the game mechanics and get a basic knowledge of how all the heroes work. about their abillities, cooldowns, traveltimes and such. third is to just practise your aim and try to get the right sensitivity for you. My recommendation when it comes to getting the sense and dpi right is that you should be able to spin 360 degrees from one side to the other on your mousepad you should be around the right sensitivity for you. that ofc depending on how large your mousepad is. 4th tip is to aim with the entirety of your lower arm, not just the wrist. puts less strain on your wrist and you can much easier get some muscle memory if you do that. can't come up with any more tips atm but if you wanna ask something just do and i'll try to give you an answer that will make sense and isn't way out of the window xD

J

Joshua Hitt

Don't even try

A

Andrew Long

Use voice chat
Don’t insta lock and play what’s best for the team
Keep grinding, expecting to see huge SR jumps is not worth the time and you’ll just get discouraged. Just play the game and enjoy yourself and the SR will come to you

T

Timothy Allen Arnold

Find a hero from each set up master those few main them through out comp matches but for placements ONLY play one hero and do well with them you'll place a lot higher

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom