Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One K9 COWBOY: Map: Ragnarok Platform: Xbox One Host Account Gamertag: Death Wyverns...

• Thread starter Chelse Jeremy Major
  • Start date
C

Chelse Jeremy Major

K9 COWBOY:
Map: Ragnarok

Platform: Xbox One

Host Account Gamertag: Death Wyverns
===================================

For survivors looking for a 24/7 PvP dedicated server then add Death Wyverns to your friend list and join game.

Why You Should Join:

• 24/7 Dedicated Server

• Administrator K9 cowboy does not pvp. Only there to fix problems, solve disputes and wipe trolls.

• Administrator K9 cowboy will be running a merchant area around the castle breeding high level mutated dino eggs, etc.

• Boosted Stats! Including unlimited weight and fast taming!

• All other game stats and values are also boosted but just slightly.

• We will be hosting periodic events (Frequency:TBD) that are available to anyone and have in-game rewards. Events will be posted on the login message a day or two before.

• Once a month over a 3 day weekend period, the harvest rate will be tripled it's current rate, the Admin will host and assist in a boss fight on one of the three days (the boss will be voted on by the community)

• Also once a month the Admin will help by assisting players to go through the Tek Cave (difficulty will be determined by the community as well).

• As stated earlier we will have a Merchant/Store area around the castle! Our Store includes our own currency system - DW Credits!

There are 2 Admins to answer any questions or solve any problems, including myself, the head admin, GT: K9Cowboy. I am also the Merchant at the castle and will not be doing any pvp except taking out the occasional troll trash.

The other admin is the server owner, GT: Skunnky, who WILL be pvp'ing but will be doing it legitimately. No spawns or console commands.

The goal of the server Admins are to make sure you have a fair and fun time on the server. There is a zero tolerance policy for abuse of power by larger tribes or trolls and greifers and if there is an incident, report it to one of them ASAP.

The main rules we want to convey are:
1. No "Human" survivor names or tribes.
2. No taming Brontos or Titans. No kiting them either.
3. No raiding the same base twice in the same week, give them time to rebuild. Leaving to go to your base and back still counts as one.
4. No killing passive tames while raiding.
5. No unnecessary destruction during a raid. Destroy what you need to to get what you need. (i.e. C4'ing fabricators, smithys, etc)

**************** Optional ************
********* You decide if

Structure damage will be reduced slightly during the week Monday - Thursday, to promote building. Then to kick off the weekend at 12:01am EST every Friday - Sunday, structure damage is set back to normal for total chaos and destruction! However, all raiding and PvP is allowed at all times.

This is a PvP server and isn't for the weak or feint-hearted. The settings are modified to make it a challenge. It is intended to be less of a grind yet at the same time give you the satisfaction of earning your items.

We hope you will come check us out. We think survivors will like it and we hope enjoy your time with us!

B

Blake Taitt

Server down

C

Chelse Jeremy Major

Going up sorry

C

Chelse Jeremy Major

It's up sorry bout that

T

Triston Brown

:)

C

Chelse Jeremy Major

Was up

T

Triston Brown

Nothin much brotha just chill

C

Chelse Jeremy Major

Join my server I'll invite u to my tribe

C

Chelse Jeremy Major

When I get on

T

Triston Brown

I might

C

Chelse Jeremy Major

It is lit we r fixing to head over rented server here soon no lag or nothing

T

Triston Brown

Ok

T

Triston Brown

If my guys are good I'll join

S

Sean Mazak

What’s the population like

S

Sean Mazak

?

C

Chelse Jeremy Major

We r low right now waiting til our rented server comes out then we r gonna fill it up it has max ramp and a back up memory

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom