Contact advertising [email protected]

Just unlocked first custom club set last night. Was wondering how all of longest...

D

Daniel Vondohlen

Just unlocked first custom club set last night. Was wondering how all of longest drive flags ended up being on the green on them par 4s. I get it now. A few questions. How many rounds can you normally play with a custom set before they need a repair, and how many repairs until it be best to just recycle them? I imagine its numbers will make this a bit self explanatory, would just like to use the clubs and gems as sparingly as possible. Not too big on mining gems, nor will I ever buy tickets, or what have you. Also, if I'm understanding correctly, you only are allowed ten modifications per set. If that be the case, how do you all prefer to allocate these modifications? All power?

O

Odd Magne Granli

They seem to last a decent amount of rounds before needing to be repaired. I don't have data but I don't feel like this is a problem. Since it only costs 10 gems to repair and you can get that easily by doing special cup (which you can win easily with standard clubs anyway) or from open holes it's not an issue, durability shouldn't be a major concern. Maybe people who play more than me online feels otherwise.

For trying to go for the Condors, I'd say a custom club should be so powerful as possible, so basically all points should go in power. Depending on luck you can usually get one around 365-375 yards. Probably more if you get frequent 3 for 1 upgrades.

V

Victor Savady

I’ve yet to repair mine and I use mine quite a bit. I just stacked mine with all power.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom