Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Just realized my chargers for my Samsung s8 fits the switch. THAT IS HUGGGGE. don't...

E

Eric Pina

Just realized my chargers for my Samsung s8 fits the switch. THAT IS HUGGGGE. don't need to worry about travel as much since I allways have phone chargers for car and wall ;)

J

Janelle Minor

Thanks for the tip..i have the Samsung 8+

E

Eric Pina

Yeah sweet less stuff to buy lol

R

Ryan Dale

It's USB-C, so yeah, anything with USB-C will fit. Most if not all new/future smart phones will have it, it's replacing micro USB. So glad that they were forward thinking with the Switch. It's more just a matter of how fast it will charge the Switch, not all chargers have the same power rating.

E

Eric Pina

Sorry i didn't name it right

E

Eric Pina

It works with fast chargers so iam happy

C

Charles Looney

As long as the wall port or car port charges at 2 amp it will work with any USB type c adapter

R

Ryan Dale

I actually got some little micro-USB to USB-C adapters that plug onto the end of my older chargers and it works fine.

C

Charles Looney

Also if you USB type c to USB type c on MacBook pro, you can charge the MacBook off the switch lol

E

Eric Pina

I got a adapter for the s8 from Samsung and 1 usb c to usb micro connector

E

Eric Pina

My s8 would charge it also lol.

D

Dan Reid

Needs to be minimum 2.4A from my experience. My 2.1A wouldn't charge properly or consistently.

R

Ryne Santos

Yeah, it's been nice having an s8 and switch with the USB C.

H

Hakim Leveille

You're late, BTW: my switch and S8+ arrived on the same week , 2 days apart

B

Ben Gillen

Can you run a type c usb cable to the back of a tv for power?

C

Charles Looney

No

R

Rico Derr

Nintendo warns that voltage or amperage or something might be different as a note

W

Will Tyler

It will fit yea but you're probably going to trash the battery since the volts and amps don't match up

G

Guillaume Oak

Yup, love having it fit my Google Pixel

J

Jacob Pritchett

People with the 2016 MacBook or MacBook Pro can also charge their Switch consoles with the same chargers/cables!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom