Contact advertising [email protected]

Just placed in bronze and want to get out. Anyone got any tips?

K

Katherine Kuroneko

Just placed in bronze and want to get out. Anyone got any tips?

G

Grant Rich

Make a Smurf account and try again

L

Lizandro Pinto

Get a real team

A

Andy Pants

git gud

But seriously, it's hard to tell. You may need to work on aim/positioning. You might be playing a hero that's easily countered in this meta. You didn't give us much information to go off of.

E

Evelyn Fazzingo

Play DPS.

A

Andrew Strohbehn

Play support

C

Cody Burdick

F

M

Marcus West

Play Soldier. He does it all

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

Nice bait

S

Simon Hussan

I got places in silver with 6 wins and been losing since

M

Mark Anthoni Ruiz

Dps dps dps

J

Jacob Sproat

First answer these questions:
What class do you play?
Whats your average accuracy?
What's your average medals each game?
Whats your average K/D (if you arent playing support)

S

Sven A Saavedra

Git gud!

K

Kai Turner

Be willing to flex, and find a good duo.

B

Brook Schuyler

I think it’d be solid to try and get a good feel for each type of hero, and learning what heroes perform best on certain maps to get the best positioning so you aren’t an easy pick.

L

Luke Strong

Aside from the obvious stuff (like aim, positioning, mechanical skills) there are a few things anyone can do, that when practiced, will help you climb in SR.

1: Fill

Don’t auto-lock a hero, if you can avoid it. This may cause your teammates to have to play something they’re not great with (especially in bronze) because you’ve accidentally locked their main. Try to pick what the team needs at the end, whilst still leaning towards hero’s you excel at.

2: Be positive

In almost every game you’ll come across one negative-Nancy, who starts tilting the team before the doors to your inevitable doom even open. In most cases, people are trying to avoid these types of players, and if you start a game with “hey, let’s have a good game, what is our attack plan”, or something like that, you get the point. Make the team motivated to win for you. Instead of having them dislike you ( their teammate ) before the game even starts.

3: Group Up

Omg, people don’t spam this command for no reason. Group up = win more games. Just trust me.

L

Laura Warren

YouTube has a lot of helpful videos on how to play/position yourself with every character.

C

Chin Hsien Tan

F

O

Olly Regester-Cowan

Patience and waiting for the right people/group. Bronze,silver,gold are all hard to get out of.

J

Junior Gomez

I like to watch videos on YouTube to learn how to get better positioning as a lot of characters and just to get better at the game it helped me climb out of plat to masters. It takes time. It took me 3 seasons. I was plat, then diamond, and then masters, finally hit GM and dropped due to throwers. So I’m trying to get back up there

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom