Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Just picked up Lego Ninjago at Best Buy for $20. Any one played this? What are your...

C

Chris Sewall

Just picked up Lego Ninjago at Best Buy for $20. Any one played this? What are your thoughts on the game? & Is it any good co op? I haven’t played a LEGO game in years.

M

Michael Conway

I have it

M

Michael Conway

I have a bunch of LEGO games on my pc. They are all the same sorta

D

David Spaulding

Picked it up for 20 as well, good game. Not open world like undercover but follows more traditional Lego games.

E

Erick Moralez

Not me... But I did got me lego city undercover for $20

R

Robert Gremillion

I haven't played Lego Ninjago, but I know some of those Lego games are great, I played Lego City Undercover and Lego Worlds, and in my opinion both of them are great

R

Roddy Martin

Shit game

D

Daniel Melendez

My kids haven't wanted to play it even though they like the show. I'm sure this summer we will make time for it. It's similar to any of the non open world Lego games from what I played so far.

L

Luke Lovelock

Undercover or bust with lego i think

B

Brian Foster

I have all the LEGO games on Switch, Ninjago is the worst of the bunch. Also the load times are terrible. My kid is way into the show/movie, so he likes it.

S

Storm Smith

Lego Ninjago and Lego Marvel Superhero’s 2 are for $20 until April 1 at GameStop too. I got Marvel for my son. He loves the Lego games. I enjoy the marvel ones and the Lego Harry Potter (not on switch) but that’s really it. But it’s a good game for $20 for him

D

Douglss Fredriksen

It's a great game with amazing co op me and my nephew played it together

S

Seth Osinga

Am i the only one that thinks these Lego games should have stopped after Indiana Jones and Star Wars Complete Saga?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom