Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Just lost level 85 character on official due to wild cards incompetence. absolute joke...

L

Louis Jones

Just lost level 85 character on official due to wild cards incompetence. absolute joke ! Full release game and this keeps happening. Fuming !

R

Robert Lee

Just like the ddosing and duping lol I thought maybe for once they could not fuck up. And they only replace lost characters with level 50s from what I've been told

B

Bubba Bonk

same

M

Mike Shkor

I've spent a lot of time just sitting around waiting for the available servers screen to refresh, with no way to cancel the operation when it hangs. I think for now I'll probably stick to single player.

J

Jack Meeking

I lost my level 82 should have it back soon though

L

Louis Jones

let's hope it works

M

Matthew Coombs

Roll back yeah so you lose everything you build what does this remind me of

J

Joe Marble

Follow them on twitter and you would know they are launching a massive rollback

H

Hunter Willig

Yeah same mate I transferred over too my main server on rag and when I joined the server crashed. I joined back thinking my lvl 76 was still on there nope rip at least my transfers were still there

C

Conrad Kiefer

Write a ticket, I lost mine today. There giving my new character the equivalent of 50 levels, I was level 75. Plus I get to keep all the xp i get until they do that, in game, on Tuesday. So I'll probably be level 50 or so by then and end up with a level 80plus char.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom