Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Just looking for some real information: I have seen multiple gear reviews all saying...

J

Jay Mosher

Just looking for some real information: I have seen multiple gear reviews all saying that if you put a skin on the Switch it will ruin the finish. I have seen many of you with skins on your Switches.. is there any worry to actually be had? I would love to change up the look of mine. Thanks for any help!

J

Josh Brown

I have no skins on my Switch for this reason, but I've heard and seen pictures of ruined Joy-Cons close to launch because of them. No idea if new ones that are coming out ruin the finish or not.

A

Adrian Collie

I saw a video on YouTube of someone showing a ruined finish due to the stickers, so I'm not risking it myself. Anyway I got the neon version so I'm happy with what I see for now. One day I may buy one of those see through kits....

D

Danny Scullari

Decal girl.com has some great skins to use, i have my pa vita skinned but havent done the switch yet

K

Krista Laughlin

The Nintendo official skins and ones purchased from Decalgirl.com will not ruin your Switch, from what I've heard from numerous people in this group.

S

Stacy Clymuns

Same as the comment above. Licensed and the DecalGirls are fine. There are about a hundred videos on YouTube proving it. And the Nintendo has even put out statements about the Licensed ones. They are safe.

S

Sallyann Alicea

Only by d-brand I have and known others that customized theirs with skins and changed them without a problem no damage

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom