Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Just hope Jen is telling the truth here

A

Alexis Barber

Just hope Jen is telling the truth here

K

Krista McCabe

I missed it last year but have heard stories. Hoping shes serious, those halloween shits were enough lol

A

Amber PepperPotts Manley

Awww....i want turkeys....great great memories

A

Anthony Dyson

Lol bring on the turkeys

J

Jordan Lyne

Boring cunts

D

Daniel Duck Jackson

Bring back the turkeys!!!!

A

Anthony Reed

I'm glad I stopped playing, they will listen to their fan base about that but not any updates fuck wildcard

A

Anthony Dyson

Crazy thing everybody saying no turkeys but will be looking for them next week lol

P

Paul Kleinhenz

People were fine with them when they weren't super aggressive and strong when they were passive and strong nobody cared

S

Sher Michelle

Aww come on! That stinks ! Turkey season makes for great tribe tales lol. I know my experience with them last year was terrifying ,then we owned their asses

J

John D'Ailleboust

FUCKING PUSSIES

J

John D'Ailleboust

Give me death in a gobbling form

A

Avery Bryant Kakeway

Fuck the turkeys fix the game

A

Anthony Dyson

Man why full release game and take away all the good shid lol

A

Allanna Allison Close

no what wasnt enjoyed is that they acted like they were god and were aggressive AF and impossible to kill they always should have been passive unless hit thats where they stuffed up

R

Ryan Senter

Turkeys are great add more fear to the game

T

Trevor Bley

Nathan Kencel

B

Brandon Holgate

Honey Darcie Dave Ethan Eli Ryker and Graham there better be the option to at least bring the turkeys in or better yet make a option to turn it off for the weak survivors that can’t handle the turkey season, one of my favorite things in the game!

A

Anthony Dyson

They had all them psycho megas for Halloween but we can't get turkeys for thanksgiving smh wth

G

Grant Shipley

I miss making traps with them in it haha" what's this (gobble gobble) " commence high pitch squeal

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom