Contact advertising [email protected]

Just had a game as Ana where I got 20k healing but this guy kept spamming for me to go...

B

Bilaal Ijaz

Just had a game as Ana where I got 20k healing but this guy kept spamming for me to go mercy...it was a close match tbh and I'm not mad that we lost but it was annoying

Z

Zach V. Romano

20k healing is amazingly impressive. But sometimes it's about abilities. Like having the chance for a resurrection or two if she went into valkyrie mode.
Personally, I'd take the healing.

C

Cody Rock

Rez is still a game changer. Her ult last so ridiculously long and Nano requires another ult in conjunction...not to mention a reliable target to hit. So many factors go into it. Mercy is still a preferred pick at this point. :(

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

Mercy is still the strongest but if someone is gonna bitch the entire game instead of switch to what they're asking for then it's their own fault that they lost

J

Jiří Müller

Some plat trash insulted me for playing Ana instead of Mercy. I switched to Zen and we won easily :D :D :D

R

Ryan Devlin

Not to talk shit but you didn’t even average 1k a minute

Y

Yadeafboy Steele

Dont even listen to their i love ana than mercy tho.

S

Santiago Jara

That's a lot, but sometimes a lot is not what your team needs.
Tbh if you're not hitting those clutch sleeps/anti nades you are not doing anything as Ana to reeplace Mercy's value as a res bot. It's sad, I know, but being able to delete a pick is just too op in a game where you need to gain space by killing. Plus that ultimate is a won fight, when nano depends on your teammates, Valk fixes mistaked while allowing them without consecuences.

M

Miguel Angel Opazo Arancibia

I'm getting 1k healing per minute with Moira, is that acceptable ?

J

Joseph Groff

Mercy is dead

N

Nathie Ri

Its not about the healing. Its about her ress and valk. Mercy is just too good compared to Ana at any rank. Even in Overwatch league.

I

Itbaan Hsart

Whats ur rank though

Q

Quinton Krautter

Happened today with Moira, kept spamming me mercy, but I didn't want to just heal, wanted to attack too. Ended up getting Gold healing averaging 1k/minute & Bronze eliminations, lol. Oh & I got the achievement for her, this was like only my 7th time playing as her.

R

Ryuuichi Rekairu

~20 000 healing as ana teach me senpai

A

Ashley Skye-Michelle Hill

I bet he’s also that guy that bitches about mercy mains.

Fuck em~

A

Alex Vincent

Were you solo?

A

Adam Kim

Well but mercy can rez you know

J

Jt Love Joyce

You said spamming, yet I only see 1 message

D

Daneka Simms

That sucks :/ . Had 19k when my Winston was peeling back for heals the whole match. He was awesome on comms the entire match, too.

M

Mark Biersack

Well I mean sometimes if you see that you’re team needs more than just healing for example when I play mercy I focus tanks esp if it’s a high energy zarya and if she die I’ll res her instead of a dumb ass genji. Ps I’m main zarya so I know how op she’ll get once’s she’s high energy, my gf will just pocket heal me and we clear up the whole team.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom