Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Just got this email from Microsoft. I bought Scorched when it came out and I bought...

C

Casey Norgard

Just got this email from Microsoft. I bought Scorched when it came out and I bought the season pass.

C

Clinton Patrick Coffia

Take it and run

B

Bran Snow

Wow.. The actually did something fair.. I do believe pigs are flying as we speak...

Z

Zacherie Reed Scott Hudson

Did you buy a code for the season pass or something? I bought the season pass off the xbox marketplace and it was 1/3 off normal price im assuming because i had previously bought SE

P

Patrick Dorimain

Is it cheaper or something ? Can I get a refund ?

C

Casey Norgard

Keep an eye on your email, you might get one too. I did absolutely nothing. I'm just sitting at work and got that email. lol

J

Jennifer Leonard

If you own se and you get the season pass you're not supposed to have to pay full price for the season pass. If you paid full price for the season pass they are crediting you.

J

Joey Kipple

I paid 32.40 for the season pass. And got refunded 22 for SE

D

David Handel

they refunded me out of the blue as well

J

Jacob Hughes

I just made profit spent like 12 on scorched and got $20 back

J

Joey Kipple

I havent actually received funds but i got the email

B

Billy Gabrielle White

Still have yet to even get the email.

J

JD Mabe

Alysha Mabe

M

Mitch Austin

I had same email.

J

Jonathan America

Fuck their own rules

R

Rob Brown

Adam Fielding

A

Alexis McLeod

So, does that mean they're refunding everyone for SE, and putting it into the Season Pass exclusively or something? Or is this just a refund if you bought the pass?

N

Natalie Ward

Adam Wheatley

J

Joshua Reedy

Too bad they aren't giving refunds for the whole dang thing! Went from my favorite game to a broken piece of crap that was just taking up space. I miss what the game was and could have been.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom