Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Just got my Galaxy skin in today. Looks kind of like my 3DS XL Galaxy. The black was...

D

Dan Wade

Just got my Galaxy skin in today. Looks kind of like my 3DS XL Galaxy. The black was kind of boring. Does anyone else like putting skins on their Switch or systems?

M

Mika Miyasaki

I think the skin looks cool. I read somewhere that they fade. I'm not sure if that's true. I never put one on mine.

K

Katie Rose Cornblath

I put a mew decal on my old pink and white 3ds xl looks really good

D

Dan Wade

I put one one on my switch and PS4. They're pretty solid. But made to come off to realign if u messed up. It's like vinyl.

A

Arthur Anglade

Waiting on a Super Famicom skin to come in for my Switch. Afterwards, I'll order an NES skin for my Joy-Cons.

D

Dan Wade

That's awesome. The only one I see in stores is the Zelda skin set.

D

Dennis Morales

Nice skin and yes i had the breath of the wild want some type of dbz or tmnt for the switch and dock

D

Danny A. Mannanov

I used to have a really cool Sonic Heroes decal on my 3DS but got tired of it.

J

Jaime Bland

Love it. I'm too scared to do it lol

M

Matt Otberg

My wife customize my Switch. It's looking pretty solid with the joycons.

A

Andrew Defty

Never. I like mine as it is.

S

Sallyann Alicea

I made mine retro SNES but had to replace the left joycon. Now looking into a different theme altogether.

D

Dylan Pereira

Tara Compher

Z

ZJ Setzer

negative. won't even put a sticker on the paint on my car.

A

Angela Goodall

Never. These stickers looks nice after a few days but then little dust and hairs accumulate on the edges and before long it looks like crap.

V

Vergil Wintersun

Stacey Krystin ✨

L

Landon Colledge

L

Landon Colledge

P

Patrick Doyle

I bought a " dock sock" off of etsy. It kind of has a NES design on it.

L

Lennette Alison Wells

Awesome! I also have the Galaxy 3DSXL and I love the design!!! I ordered a Galaxy hybrid cover from Amazon for my Switch. I'm a 'purist' when it comes to 'skinning' my systems, but this may change my mind. Meanwhile, I will stick with my Splatoon 2 hybrid cover and Switch case.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom